more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

POTS & GOTS vote

Started by Facts Not Fiction, May 17, 2019, 04:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facts Not Fiction

Who got your votes?

Chambers POTS and Schurrle vs. Burnley GOTS for me.

Mitch

Only voted for the goal. Babel v Cardiff.

Camel Club

Odoi POTS and Schurrle GOTS (Burnley).

Statto

Torn between Odoi and Bryan for POTS. Both consistently showed a good attitude in a team of players probably paid more than them.

JimmyConway

Voted Chambers as it's the whole season. Thought Babel & Bryan both had good solid second half of season.
Don't get the Odoi vote unless i'm Missing a standing joke here?

Statto

Quote from: JimmyConway on May 17, 2019, 05:42:26 PM
Voted Chambers as it's the whole season. Thought Babel & Bryan both had good solid second half of season.
Don't get the Odoi vote unless i'm Missing a standing joke here?

Well my rationale was that none of the players have been any good, even Chambers, who's been, at best, a Sidwell-esque, limited DM who puts in a lot of tackles but has very little useful talent when we're in possession. Therefore I assume we're supposed to base our decision on effort, rather than ability. Chambers and Odoi both tried equally hard, but I suspect Chambers got paid about £3m his efforts this year, with Odoi getting about half that. Therefore I'm voting for Odoi on the basis he gave us the best value (well, effort) for money.

twang

ALG01

billy the badger is player of the season

hovewhite

Woolly Mammoth

Chambers my player of the season. He was consistent with a big heart, and had Bolox which is more than a lot of them had.
More than one worst player, could be one of any four.
There were a couple of candidates for goal of the season, but as we were so poor all season more or less, it does not seem appropriate. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Twig