Jean Michaël Seri
0 (0%)
Ryan Sessegnon
2 (0.9%)

Total Members Voted: 228

Voting closed: May 22, 2019, 05:56:42 PM

Friendsoffulham

FOF Player of the Season 2018/19

Voting is now open for the members of FOF to choose their Player of the Season 2018/19. Poll is open for 5 days, and the results will be shown after the Poll has finished. Pick your player, and let us know why you have chosen them below.

049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

Calum Chambers consistency and commitment. He was an oasis in a desert of sand. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

twang

Neil D

Bryan.  Grew into the role and finished strongly.  Also, he'll be here next season.

Mickeyboro

Markovic. Didn't outstay his welcome like most of our loanees/late signings. Barely put a foot wrong in the half he played. In fact, barely put a foot anywhere...

hovewhite

Can't look any further than Chambers.

aaronmcguigan

Abou Kamara.
Took the bull by the horns when we needed a leader , stood up against the methods and madness of Ranieri, the gap to safety was only4 points when he left, and he showed the most fight ....

bog

Easily Chambers. When he went into midfield at Liverpool, a position he had never played before, he became outstanding because of his level of commitment. I will miss him.  :54:

092.gif 

Skatzoffc

Babel for me.
Ultimate professional.

Followed by Bryan

Chambers was good but wasted for a large part of the season in a defensive position which he wasn't good enough for. Not his fault you could say. But minutes played it is Babel by a long chalk for me.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

mancwhite

From the moment he started for us Babel looked a threat and did his share of grafting - was totally dubious about his signing but proven totally wrong. He just emphasised the difference in class between being a very good championship player and someone who is premier league player. Honourable mention to Chambers who never stopped trying no matter what the score and Rico's continual failure to dominate the penalty area in the air or on the ground
Your just too good to be true Fulham

Milo

1. Chambers
2. Babel
3. Mitrovic

Then a special mention to Rico who had a few great games (and a few not so great!), and also to Bryan for beginning to really show some potential in the last few months.

Carborundum

Babel.  Premier League football is a game of spaces and he seemed like the only one who knew it.

Barrett487

I voted for Odoi because his attitude and commitment are always spot-on imo. It seems to me that he loves our club

Fernhurst

Voted before looking at comments and was surprised.
The only player who is truly one of our own and we may never see again RYAN SESSEGNON
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Friendsoffulham

Still open for a couple of days guys, so make sure you get your votes in!

Matt10

So many choices, but I had to ultimately decide on Calum Chambers. He's played CB and RB, and even though he struggled early on, he found his calling with us in CM. Did everything he was asked to do. Played in 3 separate systems that require the central midfielder to shift all over from Slav's holding midfielder, to Ranieri's shell midfielder that defends on each sideline and finally Parker's central midfielder that covers the most areas of the pitch. Scored a gorgeous half volley against Brighton, and could've scored a lot more with his efforts. Best attitude that I've ever seen, and it's a real shame we won't see him in our colors again.

Deuce

I agree with Chambers but would also give Rico a shout. Been great these last couple of months considering our defence were in disoray.

Friendsoffulham

Congratulations to Calum Chambers for winning the Friends of Fulham Player of the Season 2018/19.

Well done, and well deserved Callum  049:gif