watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New season ticket question.

Started by bill taylors apprentice, May 24, 2019, 06:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

Received my ST renewals for myself and my daughter (junior ST) and my question is this..........

Ideally I would like to upgrade my daughters to an adult ticket as and when she is unable to attend individual matches.

Is that possible?

gang

Yes, it will be possible to upgrade your daughters ticket for a fee.

flyingfish

Last time in the champ they charges a fiver I think. In the prem they charged the difference in seat cost.

FFCAli

Are you sure?  Last season you couldn't upgrade for most matches.  You could only cancel it and pay full price for the replacement.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: FFCAli on May 25, 2019, 03:06:17 PM
Are you sure?  Last season you couldn't upgrade for most matches.  You could only cancel it and pay full price for the replacement.

We now have the benefit of 'Ticket Exchange' so wondered if that made it easier or even possible to re sell my daughters to myself and take another adult family members?

Perhaps I'm hoping for too much?

gang

Quote from: FFCAli on May 25, 2019, 03:06:17 PM

Yes, I'm sure; the information can be found on the website.

Robert H.

I have a problem with the season ticket renewal in that I have been placed in a different row to my daughter and son in law even though we sat next to each other in the Riverside. It is upsetting. I have written to the club. I hope if they are the family friendly club they say they are, they will sort this out.

We only managed to get seats together in the dismal days in the championship when others gave up their tickets. What is frustrating is that we are linked together in our season tickets accounts and no season ticket holders sat either side of us. So we were a group of three.

If anyone has a solution or has a similar problem I would be pleased to hear it.