watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Think carefully young Sess

Started by bobby01, May 19, 2019, 08:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

Strong rumours that Juve manager to spurs and Pochettino going the other way.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Jamie88

Not sure it will matter too much - if he's good enough to break into their first team then he's good enough. If he is moving to Spurs and Pochettino is in charge he wont be a starter to begin with and if Allegri is in charge then he wont be a starter to begin with.

The Rational Fan

I would have thought 110 league appearances is the ideal number for Ryan Sessegnon by his 21st birthday, which is about the number Raheem Sterling reached at that age. If Ryan Sessegnon plays 15-20 minutes every third game for the next two seasons, he'll end up with a much higher of league appearances than Sterling by 21 yo. I personally think Ryan Sessegnon is good enough to make the bench every game, and will come on up front each time Spurs are 2-0 up or come on at the back if they are 2-0 down.

KJS

I would cash in now and let him see how hard it will be to brea into a top sides first team he will rot in the reserves for a couple of years but if his is driven buy cash he won't care

Nero

Quote from: KJS on May 19, 2019, 05:46:51 PM
I would cash in now and let him see how hard it will be to brea into a top sides first team he will rot in the reserves for a couple of years but if his is driven buy cash he won't care

If he was driven by cash he would have left years ago, or sign a new contract last season with a relegation clause in

bobby01

I think that's a bit harsh really. He signed a pro contract when he could have walked like dembele, and if I remember correctly he signed an extension. I think the lad has proved his gratitude for the way the club treated him from a youngster, and I don't really feel he owes us anything now. I just hope whatever he decides it works out for him, hopefully here for another few years.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: bobby01 on May 19, 2019, 05:53:42 PM

I think that's a bit harsh really. He signed a pro contract when he could have walked like dembele, and if I remember correctly he signed an extension. I think the lad has proved his gratitude for the way the club treated him from a youngster, and I don't really feel he owes us anything now. I just hope whatever he decides it works out for him, hopefully here for another few years.

If he will only rot for a year or two in the reserves, and being out of the limelight maybe the best thing for him. After that, he'll either be a premier league player or on loanee like Tomas Kalas.

KJS

Quote from: Nero on May 19, 2019, 05:48:52 PM

If he was driven by cash he would have left years ago, or sign a new contract last season with a relegation clause in

And if he isn't then he should sign a contract extension so that the club he claims to love can maximize the transfer fee on him