https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Six Confirmed Rule Changes to Come Into Effect in 2019/20

Started by love4ffc, May 20, 2019, 06:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: Ged on May 20, 2019, 11:06:11 PM
Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on May 20, 2019, 10:33:47 PM
The way I see it is, handball is handball. None of this "ball to hand" nonsense. You either ban a ball hitting a hand/arm, or you don't. There shouldn't be a grey area. Actually a pet peeve of mine.
So you could deliberately kick the ball to hit somebody's hand in the area to get a penalty

Well, Kompany in the FA cup final should have been penalised for a handball. Guaranteed if it was one of our players, they would have been.
It was handball. It hit his arm.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

bobbo

I don't disagree with any of them but the laws - not rules - of the game should be applied evenly i.e. :- to all an sundry at all levels.

My old club I played for now sunk to combined counties league are introducing sin bin periods next season.
All wrong in my book.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Fulham1959

The hand-ball rule continues to be as clear as mud.

bobbo

Quote from: Fulham1959 on May 21, 2019, 06:29:01 PM
The hand-ball rule continues to be as clear as mud.
It does i agree, but the big problem is when a referee makes a decision on a hand ball , whichever way he makes it , he is besieged but players.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Syd Cupp on May 20, 2019, 07:53:55 PM
3 - If a player goes down injured to the point of play having to be stopped. Then player after treatment or just gets up must go off for 90 secs for injury recovery. This is aimed to stop feigning injury. 
My complaint is that if you get a player injured, he has to leave the pitch, but the opposition then have a man advantage.  The player committing the offence should have to leave the pitch also, until your player can return.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

kiwian

Nothing about refs actually penalising players who wrap there arms around the oppostion players, esp at corners, or grabbing jerseys. Shame.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

Sting of the North

Quote from: kiwian on May 21, 2019, 11:33:21 PM
Nothing about refs actually penalising players who wrap there arms around the oppostion players, esp at corners, or grabbing jerseys. Shame.

Don't think that needs a rule change, since I am pretty sure it is not allowed according to the rules. This doesn't seem to be about implementation directives.