News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside to go ahead and Season Ticket info released this afternoon!!!

Started by Maidstone Lee, May 22, 2019, 10:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RP24

Thanks FlyingFish and KJS. That's what I thought but wanted to check as after 25 years of supporting Fulham not much would surprise me.

Twig

Quote from: grandad on May 22, 2019, 05:50:37 PM
Nothing but admiration for Shad Khan for this iconic development of the Riverside Stand. Suck it up to those who slag the Khans off at every opportunity.

I have never "slagged off the Khan's". Why on earth would I? In fact I have posted on more than one occasion that I think Shad Khan has done some really worthwhile and socially responsible things (not especially re FFC but much more widely). 
I have however blamed Tony Khan for his poor performance specifically in his role as DoF. Is there some reason I shouldn't or are you suggesting we should all be sycophants?

hovewhite

Quote from: Twig on May 23, 2019, 03:04:05 PM
Nothing but admiration for Shad Khan for this iconic development of the Riverside Stand. Suck it up to those who slag the Khans off at every opportunity.

I have never "slagged off the Khan's". Why on earth would I? In fact I have posted on more than one occasion that I think Shad Khan has done some really worthwhile and socially responsible things (not especially re FFC but much more widely). 
I have however blamed Tony Khan for his poor performance specifically in his role as DoF. Is there some reason I shouldn't or are you suggesting we should all be sycophants?
the shad money wise has been great for the club,the decision he got wrong was putting Tony in the wrong job.

Twig

Quote from: hovewhite on May 23, 2019, 03:23:30 PM
Quote from: Twig on May 23, 2019, 03:04:05 PM

the shad money wise has been great for the club,the decision he got wrong was putting Tony in the wrong job.

Agree, he hasn't done much else wrong with the exception of one or two dodgy managerial appointments. Or is that also within Tony's remit.

DevonFFC

Does anyone have any clue on what it will happen to the corners between Hammersmith/ Putney and the riverside. Will they be filled, if so will it be with seating or is it just going to butt up to the ports cabins that we currently call hospitality?

SuffolkWhite

From the photo's I took of the model, the Hammy keeps the boxes but the Putney doesn't keep the boxes.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"