watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mea Culpa

Started by win-dup, May 22, 2019, 07:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

win-dup

Ok I was totally wrong about Khan. Having lived through the dreadful days of the crooks Clay and Bulstrode and even Mo plotting at one time to move us to the White City development (though eternally grateful to him for saving our very existence), I could not see, and still cannot, why Khan would buy a fairly obscure football club when his interest in, and knowledge of, English football, must have been minimal to say the least.
Still, here we are and nobody on this earth could be more pleased than I that our future at the wonderful Craven Cottage, it's location so precious to us all, is assured for ever and ever (amen). In fact because nobody on here, knows who I really am, I can admit to a manly tear in my eye, as I had all those years ago, when Jimmy Hill, the Muddymans and many others saved our beloved club and ground.  So, onwards and upwards with the best supporters ever, with our wonderful fatalistic outlook and perpetual good humour.  And may we all live to see us in the Premiership once more (though I quite like division 2, as I will always think of it).

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

brightster

SK seemed a decent man when he took over from AF, who sold to him when we were in decline, needed to rebuild the team, the stand was just a dream then.
Yes there have been ups and downs during his time here, but I am sure he is trying his best to get everything going in the write direction, he said he will spend on the team and I think he has proved that, not always worked out, and promised the stand, and true to his word he's delivering.
Just need to sort the team out again. COYW

SuffolkWhite

Would rather an owner who is trying to do the right thing than an owner who is trying to turn us into Fulham Park Rangers. Cant complain about the investment in the club at all. Well done Mr Khan!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

kiwian

Yes great news, all good things come to those who wait.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

BigbadBillyMcKinley

I know who you are, and I know where you live. And now, every time I see you or walk past your house, I'll have a little wry smile thinking about you shedding a tear 😂😂
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

ALG01

just a word of caution
eric miller built  new stand
coventry a new stadium
bolton too
and others have new stadium and failing
the new development does not secure the future if other things are wrong
what happens on the itch is the first thing that matters, that is what will secure our future as a football team
obviously we needed to improve the stadium BUT

cookieg

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on May 23, 2019, 12:32:06 PM
I know who you are, and I know where you live. And now, every time I see you or walk past your house, I'll have a little wry smile thinking about you shedding a tear 😂😂

I'm sure there are people who will still doubt the Khans even when they're sitting in their new seats in the Riverside.