watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Re: away tocket allocation and membership ticket abailability

Started by Fulham33, May 23, 2019, 10:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham33

I may be wrong but has the club been silent on these issues?
As a member (and match attendee since 1963) I amore than a little concerned about availability for next 2 seasons. I have several issues. 1) new season tickets will be limited or non-existent. 2) the current away blocks will exceed 10% of the reduced ground capacity. 3) should members get ticket priority over season ticket holders friends and family 4) pricing - clearly supply and demand driven.

Any answers?

hovewhite

I'd say email the club,but would imagine your enquiry would be sent to the bottom of there in tray.

Skatzoffc

For PL, away allocation is 3000 or 10% of capacity, if less than 30k ground capacity.
So I presume a new capacity of 19000 (stated in Kahans official msg), will equate to 1900 away allocation.

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Fulham33

I read somewhere we had 14,500 season tickets sold for 2018/9. Add to that 3,000 away seats and with a 19,000 capacity going forward you can see my concern. I worked most Saturdays and have never had a season ticket but I retire in November, so you can see my concern, shared by numerous other supporters I am sure. But I have Never failed to get a ticket for a match I was able to attend in the past and I hope that will continue. Clearly I have a booking history as long as your arm.

SuffolkWhite

Just thought,

I have a season ticket and I hope to share it with another fan who is interested as I cant make all games in a season. This way I can go to at least 10 home games in a season and the other person can also.

I will update what is happening with the other fan re sharing, and if he decides not to share with me I will open it up to anyone willing to share the ST.

Point I'm making is there will be fans out there that could share ST's!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

snarks

Quote from: Fulham33 on May 24, 2019, 09:58:01 AM
I read somewhere we had 14,500 season tickets sold for 2018/9. Add to that 3,000 away seats and with a 19,000 capacity going forward you can see my concern. I worked most Saturdays and have never had a season ticket but I retire in November, so you can see my concern, shared by numerous other supporters I am sure. But I have Never failed to get a ticket for a match I was able to attend in the past and I hope that will continue. Clearly I have a booking history as long as your arm.

Rules in the championship are 2,000 for away fans or 10% if less than 20,000 capacity.

So tickets for away fans will be limited to 1900

I seem to recall the number of season ticket holders was lower in the Championship than last season, and the average home attendance in the promotion season was 19,000 plus. So given the reduction of 600 away fans between then and this season, it should be OK

The Enclosurite

Question 13 on the FAQs could make for an interesting experience for fans in the Putney End, seeing as these will be actual Fulham fans now rather than neutrals and tourists.

13. WILL THE PUTNEY END BLOCKS P1-P4 REMAIN A MIXED AREA?
Seating in Putney End blocks P1 through to P4 will become home areas to accommodate Season Ticket Holders affected by the new Riverside Stand's construction over the next two seasons.

Blocks P5 and P6 will continue to host away supporters and therefore the concourse areas will continue to be mixed.
¡COYW!

SP

Going to be a bit chilly in the end away block on a winter's evening fixture without the protection of the Riverside stand.