watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR..Panorama

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 23, 2019, 02:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Anyone see them carers on there last night, they were secretly filmed taunting and bullying a young girl with autism, till she cracked and jumped at them.

They were also filmed boasting of abusing and hurting patients and smirking about it.

These people are the lowest form in my book, and should be dealt with accordingly.

16 have been suspended, should be named and shamed.

Twig

Agree wholeheartedly but where is the senior management, how on Earth is this allowed to go on? Senior heads should roll too.

Mince n Tatties

FFC1987

Oakeshott

What is needed is the Victor Meldrew approach to such people.

bog

I had my last 10 years of employment working with special needs children. When I see these scum bags I wish them to all rot in hell. 

Fulham 442

I heard this being discussed on the Jeremy Vine show this afternoon.  Apparently these "carers" were all egging each other on, almost as if it were some kind of sport.  Absolutely shameful.

Twig

Quote from: bog on May 23, 2019, 04:20:52 PM
I had my last 10 years of employment working with special needs children. When I see these scum bags I wish them to all rot in hell. 

All credit to you, it is a tough career but so worthwhile.  One of my daughters works as a school SENCO and I really admire her devotion.

Andy S

Fulham 442

bog

Quote from: Twig on May 23, 2019, 05:37:11 PM

All credit to you, it is a tough career but so worthwhile.  One of my daughters works as a school SENCO and I really admire her devotion.

I found it very emotional Twig. Lovely children but blighted for the whole of their lives. I try to not moan about my old age aches and pains as they are nothing. 

Twig

Quote from: bog on May 23, 2019, 08:46:54 PM

I found it very emotional Twig. Lovely children but blighted for the whole of their lives. I try to not moan about my old age aches and pains as they are nothing. 

You're spot on, there are so many worse off than I certainly am and it's good to be reminded of that from time to time.

FFC1987

My wife's the SENCO for a school in southfields and also does it for the borough of Wandsworth. Its both amazing but terrifying how things are handled from both the schools perspective and the governments perspective sometimes.

bog

Quote from: FFC1987 on May 24, 2019, 09:44:38 AM

My wife's the SENCO for a school in southfields and also does it for the borough of Wandsworth. Its both amazing but terrifying how things are handled from both the schools perspective and the governments perspective sometimes.

At my school, the parents faced a permanent fight to get funding to go to our school. They would try to put off the eligibility for as long as possible. As the school is on a prime building site over looking the sea it is ripe for selling off for development. I know that they will cut down the amount of children eligible then say the school is surplus and then site will be sold. It really p***** me off!!!!!

cookieg

At what point in our history did we decide to allow these things to happen. Stabbings, abuse of children and vulnerable adults is common place in our society. When did it go so horribly wrong?

FFC1987

Quote from: bog on May 24, 2019, 10:07:59 AM
Quote from: FFC1987 on May 24, 2019, 09:44:38 AM

At my school, the parents faced a permanent fight to get funding to go to our school. They would try to put off the eligibility for as long as possible. As the school is on a prime building site over looking the sea it is ripe for selling off for development. I know that they will cut down the amount of children eligible then say the school is surplus and then site will be sold. It really p***** me off!!!!!

My wives job before she went on maternity, was to secure funding for students. She had to do extensive paperwork to prove the student was eligible for government funding which stays with them until they are 18 years old. The hoops you have to jump through to prove it is ridiculous! So your experience above isn't surprising to me sadly...

filham

Unbelievable that this can happen in this day and age, surely someone in a highly paid job has been negligent and has to be taken to task.

bog

Quote from: filham on May 24, 2019, 10:26:44 AM
Unbelievable that this can happen in this day and age, surely someone in a highly paid job has been negligent and has to be taken to task.

I doubt it filham. The manager must have known what was going on. Bring him or her into the spotlight. There was a chap on the BBC's sofa yesterday morn and he had resigned he was so upset and became a whistle blower...now he is still out of work. Every word he spoke was spot on. He should be working for the Care Quality Commission. A very dedicated carer.   

BigbadBillyMcKinley

The thing these sort of people forget, is karma doesn't. It'll come back a hit them at some point.

For all it's faults, the bbc is good for things, and panorama is one of them. 
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

bobby01

10 just been arrested
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.