watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season Ticket Letter Arrived!

Started by brightster, May 24, 2019, 10:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brightster

Just had my letter and pack which is very personalised with just the price of my renewal in H6, as thought the same as last year, £499 which I think is brilliant seeing that the reduced capacity will impact our income.

JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

cookieg

Quote from: JoelH5 on May 24, 2019, 10:09:34 AM
True but last year was in the PL

Yes but there are more games in the Championship.

filham

My post in the outlying wilds of Shepperton does not arrive until after lunch so thanks for the advance notice.
I will be more than happy if last season's price is held,

WokinghamWhite

As a Riverside stand STH I've just received an offer of a seat at the back of P3 for £449 - about £250 less than last season. Despite being a long term supporter I'm going to have to think hard about if I really want to renew next season. Might drop to member level and go to more away matches than home.

Burt

My seat (block H4, row TT in the Hammersmith End) has gone up £50! £459 to £499.

snarks

Quote from: Burt on May 24, 2019, 10:30:23 AM
My seat (block H4, row TT in the Hammersmith End) has gone up £50! £459 to £499.

I think mine is up £50 too.

Still happy with that

and have just renewed online

SG

Anyone else experienced this - my over 65s ticket is £319 and then increases by £200 for ticket exchange refund to £519 as you put it in the basket which is more than the standard price of my other ticket at £449. Clearly something wrong with the system. So have bought one without the other at the moment.
Has anyone found a way to buy their group as one purchase rather than several separate log ins?

SuffolkWhite

Wont get mine until after work, and it sounds like it might have gone up as well.

Just thought,

I hope to share it with another fan who is interested as I cant make all games in a season. This way I can go to at least 10 home games in a season and the other person can also.

I will update what is happening with the other fan re sharing, and if he decides not to share with me I will open it up to anyone willing to share the ST.

Point I'm making is there will be fans out there that could share ST's like my self if they cant make all games and struggle with affordability.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Wolf

Stevenage Road/Johnny Haynes Family stand K Block: adult up £60 (£359) and junior up £12 (£59) on 2018/19 early bird prices. Well judged at the top end of what I would renew them all at
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

HamsterWheel

Guess with the reduced capacity they know they can fill all the seats so have taken the opportunity to sneak in some cheeky rises.

Neil D

Does anyone know how much a season ticket (65+) was in Block P1 last season before we got promoted?

Woolly Mammoth

Er you mean £40, you are £10 better off already.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fulhamben

Is anyone struggling online. My account isn't even showing that I had 3 seasons tickets last year and womt even let me check the prices
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Burt

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 24, 2019, 11:40:16 AM

Er you mean £40, you are £10 better off already.

Thanks Woolly - I still don't know how I managed to get a C in my maths o'level.

Looking forward to investing that newly found £10  :dft011:

hovewhite

If I was renewing moving from Riverside @£299 last year to H3 is now £499 thank God not renewing.

Gezza

Can anyone advise what did a season ticket in the Putney End cost last year and what it cost when we were in the Championship ?

Roberty

Quote from: SG on May 24, 2019, 10:43:18 AM
Anyone else experienced this - my over 65s ticket is £319 and then increases by £200 for ticket exchange refund to £519 as you put it in the basket which is more than the standard price of my other ticket at £449. Clearly something wrong with the system. So have bought one without the other at the moment.
Has anyone found a way to buy their group as one purchase rather than several separate log ins?
You make an account - with email address for each ticket - then add them as friends and family & for the other ticket(s) to be controlled from your account - then go to the account you created for each ticket and accept what you set up in you account

Or bleat to the club - maybe - Leo Woodward - [email protected] - to see if he can help you (that is what I did)
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

David I

Quote from: filham on May 24, 2019, 10:18:11 AM
My post in the outlying wilds of Shepperton does not arrive until after lunch so thanks for the advance notice.
I will be more than happy if last season's price is held,
Other side of the bridge to you... I'm up by the excel

brightster

Quote from: brightster on May 24, 2019, 10:03:58 AM
Just had my letter and pack which is very personalised with just the price of my renewal in H6, as thought the same as last year, £499 which I think is brilliant seeing that the reduced capacity will impact our income.

Just checked and mine has gone up £40 as well  not complaining though, still good value.