watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well Done Fulham

Started by Peabody, May 24, 2019, 04:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Have received my package and I am in P3 and will enjoy the company of the same people who where with me in the Riverside. So well done. To admin side. Who have completed what must have been a very difficult job.

bog

Quote from: Peabody on May 24, 2019, 04:11:35 PM
Have received my package and I am in P3 and will enjoy the company of the same people who where with me in the Riverside. So well done. To admin side. Who have completed what must have been a very difficult job.

As of no interest, Peabody, that was my clocking in number when I was a greasy motor mechanic at Andrews of Ealing about 140 years ago, well it feels like that.....I hope there will be much excitement, cheering and jumping up and down...  049:gif

092.gif

Steven Ageroad

Yes well done, I thought the brochure enclosed with the package showing the ground with the new stand from most angles was excellent.

SG

Yes they have moved us to P3 from W and have kept us together. Can't complain given the complexities of the whole thing. Dread to think what the new seat will cost in two years time but as I'm often told I can't take it with me.