watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Play off final

Started by Andy S, May 27, 2019, 03:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Grealish will get slaughtered in the PL. He will go down like a sack of potatoes as usual & pick up red cards galore for simulation. VAR will find him out along with retrospective video evidence.
Where there's a will there's a wife

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Buffalo76 on May 27, 2019, 03:09:29 PM
I thought was worth about £170m last year 1500.gif  Correct me if I'm wrong.

In 18/19, it was a minimum of £100m per year to be in Premier League, if you get relegated its a minimum of £170m over three years .

Fernhurst

Watched the whole game.
Terrible first half was followed by half decent game. IMO Villa deservedly shaded it and now have the best chance of the 3 promoted teams of staying up. Massive budget (but that does not always ensure survival)!! Captain and Manager dyed-in-wool Villa fans so won't be going anywhere. I look forward to monitoring their purchases and progress
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

simplyfulham

Good luck to them.

But they will find themselves in a similar situation to the one we came into last year.

Half of their key players are loan players and will need to be replaced or where possible signed. (Tuanzebe, Abraham, Mings, El Ghazi)

Their back line isn't really up to scratch and some of the players are getting on. (Chester, N.Taylor, Hutton, Elmohamady, Whelan, Jedinak)

They are going to have to make some brave decisions before the season kicks off on a few of the players. Are they good enough to muddle through the season or should they find first division replacements as we attempted to do? (Adomah, Bjarnason, Nyland, Kodjia, Green)

It's not easy, good luck to them. It'll be interesting seeing how another team in a similar position answer the same questions we had to answer a year ago.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Grealish. That boy needs a clip round the ear.

Oh wait.....
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Statto

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on May 28, 2019, 03:21:24 PM
Grealish. That boy needs a clip round the ear.

Oh wait.....

0001.jpeg  :005:

SP

Woolly Mammoth

Every club seems to have a rival club ready to jump on their grave for some reason.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.