more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jambo

Taken today

We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

_Putney_

Penfold

Marco Silva looks like someone's just told him it's his round 🍻

SP

Saw it for the first time today & all I can say is wow, it's incredible, they've done a brilliant job.  A real surprise is the amount of leg room with plenty of room to stretch out.  I spoke to someone who'd been taken up to the gantry & the view is stunning apparently.  I was concerned it would be oversized but it looks to scale.

Dunstable Fulham

Wasn't able to get there today. I can't wait for next Sunday to see it. It looks exceptional and class and will no doubt precipitate improvements to both the Hammersmith and Putney ends. Well done to the owner for seeing and understanding the opportunities with this. I don't think he gets enough credit on here. For those us of us who remember the horrendous times under Clay and Bulstrode this is way beyond what we could ever dream of.

Andy S

Totally agree. When you think of the temporary stands waiting to be developed at either end as well it is amazing and what may be achieved in the future for the whole area makes you very excited

Fernhurst

Quote from: Dunstable Fulham on July 31, 2021, 08:55:18 PM
Wasn't able to get there today. I can't wait for next Sunday to see it. It looks exceptional and class and will no doubt precipitate improvements to both the Hammersmith and Putney ends. Well done to the owner for seeing and understanding the opportunities with this. I don't think he gets enough credit on here. For those us of us who remember the horrendous times under Clay and Bulstrode this is way beyond what we could ever dream of.

Plus 100%
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

WhiteJC

west kowloon white

Just wow-many many thanks Mr Khan.

Riversider

Check out a brilliant mini documentary on YouTube,  search Severfield, they have two Fulham ones on there, view the 7 minute one,
Watch it and be very proud, what a job the Khan's have done with this Riverside Stand, and thanks massively to both Severfield and The Buckingham Group, from where we were to where we are now in my time is an incredible achievement 👏

JimOG

Quote from: Riversider on August 07, 2021, 10:50:56 AM
Check out a brilliant mini documentary on YouTube,  search Severfield, they have two Fulham ones on there, view the 7 minute one,
Watch it and be very proud, what a job the Khan's have done with this Riverside Stand, and thanks massively to both Severfield and The Buckingham Group, from where we were to where we are now in my time is an incredible achievement 👏

Thanks for the tip-off...you're right it's quite a staggering achievement.

Holders

For a modern building it really doesn't look too bad at all.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Logicalman

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Fernhurst

Thank you for pointing it out Riversider.
Watched and listened in awe of these guys. Cannot wait to be shown around this marvelous Thameside icon.
Shadik Khan will forever be held in high esteem by The Fulham faithful.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Riversider

Quote from: Fernhurst on August 07, 2021, 01:43:19 PM
Watched and listened in awe of these guys. Cannot wait to be shown around this marvelous Thameside icon.
He will indeed, well said 👏

SG

Quote from: Riversider on August 07, 2021, 04:47:18 PM
Quote from: Fernhurst on August 07, 2021, 01:43:19 PM
He will indeed, well said 👏
Really. Presided over 3 relegations and appointed his son who had no experience in the key role of DOF resulting in millions being wasted. I think his motives are honourable but certain decisions have been flawed.
Having said that I can't wait to take up my seat in the new stand

SuffolkWhite

Well he ain't Earnie Clay! So other than the yoyo situation we are in good hands.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Nero

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?