Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snarks

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on April 16, 2020, 01:23:31 AM
Quote from: Riversider on April 16, 2020, 12:06:53 AM
Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on April 15, 2020, 05:43:11 PM
Quote from: Riversider on April 15, 2020, 05:24:04 PM
According to The Fulhamish Podcast and The F.S.T today, work is still progressing on the new stand and it's still hoped that the stand will be completed on time, though Covid-19 might have some future impact when it comes to getting materials and parts,
So some relative good news at a time when good news is in relative short supply.

Nothing personal, but, the FST and especially Fulhamish, don't know their arse from their elbow when it comes to the Riverside development, more so Fulhamish.

I'd imagine the FST get a bit more info, but, all Fulhamish do, is copy, tweet and repeat.

Nothing personal, but you are talking out of your a**e !
Tom Greatrex , Chair of The F.S.T was interviewed on the Podcast, and I would take what he says over what you say every time,
Can I also add you come across as very bitter, are you ok ?

Not bitter at all, the FST are just puppets to the Club, told what they want here, and they relay it to the fans, Tom whatever his name is no different.

I've see / received more info about the Riverside development from other fans, or, people involved directly with it, than I have the FST, so, hardly talking out my arse!

Not picking an argument here, but how do you know what someone else has received? You may well have received lots and more than most, but unless you can categorically say that you know every source of every piece of information anyone else has received that is simply an inaccurate statement. Even if you're working on the project that isn't necessarily true either.

Fernhurst

Please stop sniping at one another ladies, as the ultimate outcome is the thread being locked.
Since this thread has started it's been a place of hope and excitement.

The rest of us are only interested in seeing the progress.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

john dempsey

Quote from: Fernhurst on April 16, 2020, 10:25:55 AM
P lease stop sniping at one another ladies, as the ultimate outcome is the thread being locked.

Now you gone and done it bringing gender into it.

Twig

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on April 15, 2020, 05:43:11 PM
Quote from: Riversider on April 15, 2020, 05:24:04 PM
According to The Fulhamish Podcast and The F.S.T today, work is still progressing on the new stand and it's still hoped that the stand will be completed on time, though Covid-19 might have some future impact when it comes to getting materials and parts,
So some relative good news at a time when good news is in relative short supply.

Nothing personal, but, the FST and especially Fulhamish, don't know their arse from their elbow when it comes to the Riverside development, more so Fulhamish.

I'd imagine the FST get a bit more info, but, all Fulhamish do, is copy, tweet and repeat.

I don't recall meeting you at any of the recent FST meetings Jim?  Just curious why you don't think the FST know anything about the Riverside development.  Since our MD and other Bd members also attend the meetings does that mean you don't rate their knowledge either? Or do you think they lie to the FST?

MisfitKid

Quote from: Fernhurst on April 16, 2020, 10:25:55 AM
Please stop sniping at one another ladies, as the ultimate outcome is the thread being locked.

Amen.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

SP

Riverside Update

The latest update on works carried out on the Riverside development includes a steel frame construction at the Putney End corner to incorporate TV studios and event control room.

Recent works have also included piling works and river walkway precast concrete troughs with steel reinforcement in place and ready for concrete infill.

A selection of recent photos available:

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2020/april/16/riverside-update

PhilEsh

Quote from: SP on April 16, 2020, 05:51:46 PM
Riverside Update

The latest update on works carried out on the Riverside development includes a steel frame construction at the Putney End corner to incorporate TV studios and event control room.

Recent works have also included piling works and river walkway precast concrete troughs with steel reinforcement in place and ready for concrete infill.

A selection of recent photos available:

Thanks for sending this. Great to see some progress, showing some of the foundations and areas for the plinth beams.

Stevieboy

I do notice there never seems to be many people working in the photos.
Does anyone know how many people are involved in the construction ?

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: Stevieboy on April 20, 2020, 07:25:10 PM

Don't worry Stevieboy
The "workers" are temporarily away from CC as they are needed for fruit & veg picking.
They will be back soon enough to finish in time to get all ready for the start of the August 2030 season!
COYW!!

mrmicawbers

I thought they were extending its the river by 18 mts.Doesn't look it to me.

Woolly Mammoth

They are all on a go slow since once of them struck oil.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

gang

Quote from: mrmicawbers on April 20, 2020, 07:43:05 PM
[/quote

Take another look that's 18 metres.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: gang on April 20, 2020, 10:42:01 PM
Quote from: mrmicawbers on April 20, 2020, 07:43:05 PM
[/quote

Take another look that's 18 metres.
See what your saying.The article I read suggested we were gaining 18 metres from existing.

ron

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 20, 2020, 09:12:17 PM

They are all on a go slow since once of them struck oil.

...and what with the current price of crude oil they've got to find someone to pay to take it away ....

_Putney_

Riverside Update

When looking at the angle of the TV/studio boxes it seems like it doesn't fit with the renderings we've had from the inside:

Is anyone aware of an updated interior rendering?

mrmicawbers

Quote from: _Putney_ on April 21, 2020, 09:10:13 AM
Riverside Update

When looking at the angle of the TV/studio boxes it seems like it doesn't fit with the renderings we've had from the inside:

Is anyone aware of an updated interior rendering?
Looks like a window at the top overlooking the seats in the stand.Maybe added a few more?

Riversider

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on November 15, 2019, 04:42:56 PM
https://ffcw001.azureedge.net/-/media/downloads/pdf/a3_info_session_nov_2019_single.jpg

If as the Club say, progress is still on track, then this month is set to be the most exciting so far as we get to see the huge steel frame starting to go up, will be a real poignant moment when we get to see the first picture showing this happening.

Friendsoffulham

Looks like the river barges have gone

Friendsoffulham