more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: fcfulham55 on September 10, 2020, 03:13:06 PM
Much more still going on thats not so visable.

Are the new screens any bigger?  The previous were tiny/ useless to me.

Tiny/useless, at least you can see them, I sit in the JH stand behind the press box and can't even see them!

Fernhurst

That cube like structure being erected looks like a stairwell or lift shaft.
Thank you for the update great to see the progress.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

fcfulham55

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on September 10, 2020, 03:27:13 PM
Quote from: fcfulham55 on September 10, 2020, 03:13:06 PM
Much more still going on thats not so visable.

Are the new screens any bigger?  The previous were tiny/ useless to me.

Tiny/useless, at least you can see them, I sit in the JH stand behind the press box and can't even see them!

Lol well you wasn't missing anything.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

_Putney_

?s=20

A shot of the stand in the video.

_Putney_

Deeping_white

?s=21

fcfulham55

Quote from: Deeping_white on September 17, 2020, 11:36:11 AM
?s=21

Nice update,

Wonder if we will get that webcam on the works going on? Just about every other team that builds a new stand or stadium has it in place from day 1.  The argument was that, there's not a lot to see at the start of a project, surely now though we are at that stage where visual works are now happening!! 
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Riversider

I was at the ground yesterday and Can report that the tower that is going up behind the tv gantry now dominates the skyline and the work at the back of the Putney End is really taking shape.

fcfulham55

Quote from: Riversider on September 21, 2020, 03:51:45 PM
I was at the ground yesterday and Can report that the tower that is going up behind the tv gantry now dominates the skyline and the work at the back of the Putney End is really taking shape.

Cheers Riversider. I suppose we'll have to wait till the Wednesday game on Wednesday to get a glimpse.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

SP

That last game at the Cottage seems like a lifetime ago.

_Putney_

fcfulham55

Sent from my Nokia 3310

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: fcfulham55 on September 21, 2020, 03:23:38 PM
?s=21

Nice update,

Wonder if we will get that webcam on the works going on? Just about every other team that builds a new stand or stadium has it in place from day 1.  The argument was that, there's not a lot to see at the start of a project, surely now though we are at that stage where visual works are now happening!! 

I originally posted that on Twitter. Got a phone call from the club last week while I was on holiday & was asked to take it down which I did. They wanted to know where it came from & were citing all sorts of stuff why it shouldn't be posted
I've a mate who regularly delivers to the building site & he  takes a few pics for me. They said all contractors onsite are told not to take or our post any photographs on social media so from now on I won't post anything

Riversider

fcfulham55

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on September 21, 2020, 10:54:48 PM
Quote from: fcfulham55 on September 21, 2020, 03:23:38 PM
?s=21

Nice update,

I originally posted that on Twitter. Got a phone call from the club last week while I was on holiday & was asked to take it down which I did. They wanted to know where it came from & were citing all sorts of stuff why it shouldn't be posted
I've a mate who regularly delivers to the building site & he  takes a few pics for me. They said all contractors onsite are told not to take or our post any photographs so from now on I won't post anything

I sometimes really dislike the way our club is run. Really feel like the club is trying to push me away from Fulham
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Andy S

Sad as it is if you photograph something that you should not the club could be prosecuted. Why would they take that risk?

_Putney_

Second tower going up now too. Seems to be the stairwell.

Apologies that the quality of these isn't great, will take better ones soon with the wife's phone. :p

Does anyone want anything different?

SuffolkWhite

Thanks for the update  :plus one:
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Deeping_white

Quote from: _Putney_ on September 22, 2020, 01:52:31 PM

Second tower going up now too. Seems to be the stairwell.

Apologies that the quality of these isn't great, will take better ones soon with the wife's phone. :p

Does anyone want anything different?

Can we have a whip round and buy you a drone to fly over the top of the site?

3-lions

"Second tower going up now too. Seems to be the stairwell" I think they are lifts and at least one ifs for VIPs only; the other likely for Corporate / Prawn sandwich types. Regular fans will be using the stair located at both ends  094.gif