watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamsterWheel

The days of those sitting in the Johnny Haynes getting dazzled by the setting sun will truly be over! What a monstrous erection !

Ronnief

I expect the groundsman will be worrying about whether the grass will grow in the shade!

filham

Quote from: HamsterWheel on October 21, 2020, 01:42:17 PM
The days of those sitting in the Johnny Haynes getting dazzled by the setting sun will truly be over! What a monstrous erection !
As the actress said to the bishop.

SuffolkWhite

Ooooooh Errrrrrrrr Mrs
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

YankeeJim

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on October 21, 2020, 07:21:13 PM

Ooooooh Errrrrrrrr Mrs

I didn't see. Is he able to brag?Β  :022:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Jims Dentist

Quote from: cmg on October 20, 2020, 08:56:09 PM

Excellent video.
Good to see [at c.3.30] a large barge being moored alongside. Presumably full of apologies from those who were adament that the thing would never get off the ground.

The project manager on the video seems a most impressive bloke.
A challenging, multi-facetted job. Wonder what he's doing when it's finished.
I see the PM's name is Andrew Macintosh.
Surely not another bit of nepotism.πŸ‘ΊπŸ˜„

fcfulham55

At least we have one positive with this development. Been said a few times, just would like it bumped back to the 1st page.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

The Rational Fan

Quote from: fcfulham55 on October 20, 2020, 05:33:14 PM
Quote from: Chestfield John on October 20, 2020, 05:28:35 PM
This was the dates given toΒ  FST
RIVERSIDE STAND PROGRESS
Whilst supporters can see progress of the Riverside Stand demolition progressing match by match, many have requested an update on next steps. The Trust asked for an overview of the main phases of the project and the Club provided the following summary with estimated dates. These dates were recently discussed with local residents at an open information session.
Phased demolition of old stand – underway, completion December 2019
New river wall and walkway piling – underway, completion early 2020
Putney Stand substructures and piling – underway
Putney Stand steel erection – commences November 2019
Basement excavation (18,000 m3) – commences January 2020
Basement piling – February 2020 to March 2020
River deck construction – November 2019 to February 2020
Steel erection – April 2020 to October 2020
Internal mechanical / electrical works – April 2020 to March 2021
Glazing – commences May 2020
Pre-cast concrete terracing – June 2020 to October 2020
Steel roof trusses lifted in – July 2020 to October 2020
Fit out – March 2020 to July 2021

Based on this, we're months and months behind!

I am pretty sure we are a month (or two) from starting electrical works, glazing or pre-cast concrete terracing. So we are a least six months behind, but the fit-out in planned to take 9 months which could be shortened if required.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on October 21, 2020, 07:21:13 PM

Ooooooh Errrrrrrrr Mrs

Cor look at you Frankie Howard.πŸ˜‹

colham

Wouldn't surprise me if the stand opened with a fair few of the internals still to do.Β  If the basics are there to start bringing in revenue, then a couple of bars or lounges unfinished won't stop it.

MJG

Quote from: colham on October 26, 2020, 07:01:46 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if the stand opened with a fair few of the internals still to do.Β  If the basics are there to start bringing in revenue, then a couple of bars or lounges unfinished won't stop it.
The current plan is aiming that way, get the seats and facilities for them sorted and the fit out behind the stand comes after.
Just the views of a long term fan

fcfulham55

With us playing at home tomorrow, at least we should be able to see more progress here.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

b+w geezer

Quote from: MJG on October 26, 2020, 09:51:05 AM
The current plan is aiming that way, get the seats and facilities for them sorted and the fit out behind the stand comes after.
Fitting out beyond a shell depends also on which restaurants etc. are taking tenancies, which is another schedule liable to have been delayed.

junior white

Quote from: Ronnief on October 21, 2020, 04:44:20 PM
I expect the groundsman will be worrying about whether the grass will grow in the shade!
Why?

Like most clubs we use artificial light rigs that can be moved around the pitch

RoyTund

Quote from: b+w geezer on November 01, 2020, 10:07:04 PM
Quote from: MJG on October 26, 2020, 09:51:05 AM
Fitting out beyond a shell depends also on which restaurants etc. are taking tenancies, which is another schedule liable to have been delayed.

Covid testing centre?

sarnian

A couple of shots of the rebuild during last nights full recording of the match by Sky when the ball was kicked into the stand and although dark it appeared that good progress had been made since the last photos appeared on this site.

Hopefully the lockdown will not hinder things too much.

fulhamben

Quote from: sarnian on November 03, 2020, 06:35:55 PM
A couple of shots of the rebuild during last nights full recording of the match by Sky when the ball was kicked into the stand and although dark it appeared that good progress had been made since the last photos appeared on this site.

they said last night that it was hoping to be ready for next season, might have even said the start of it.find that a little difficult to believe due to how far we seem to be behind
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,Β  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Black, White and Fred

Quote from: fulhamben on November 03, 2020, 06:43:53 PM
Quote from: sarnian on November 03, 2020, 06:35:55 PM

they said last night that it was hoping to be ready for next season, might have even said the start of it.find that a little difficult to believe due to how far we seem to be behind
There might be a way of them opening the stand for supporters whilst still working on the pier or swimming pool etc
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

fcfulham55

From what I saw of the stand on Monday, not a lot more has happened over the last couple of weeks?
Sent from my Nokia 3310

mrmicawbers

The way they were talking in the most recent video we should start seeing the stand fly up.They may have struggled recently with the high winds and not being able to use the cranes could be the excuse.