more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

Quote from: _Putney_ on February 02, 2021, 06:52:01 PM
The last roof piece on the end, towards the Putney End, has been put on. Think it went on yesterday.   The terracing has also made its way all across. I will try to pop down to the river tomorrow and get a photo or two, but we're bound to have some inside and out due to the match.
I went yesterday and it looked like still one to put up at Hammersmith end, if it's not raining I will go and have look.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

sarnian

Looking at last weeks short video it appears that that the area towards the Putney stand is nowhere near ready to receive the last 3 or 4 roof sections.   Hopefully someone can post a couple of photos in the next few days although tomorrow's game will maybe give us some views of the stand.

filham

I suspect Christmas, Covid and the weather may have slowed things down. The high running river cannot be helping either.

_Putney_

Quote from: alfie on February 02, 2021, 07:24:05 PM
Quote from: _Putney_ on February 02, 2021, 06:52:01 PM
The last roof piece on the end, towards the Putney End, has been put on. Think it went on yesterday.   The terracing has also made its way all across. I will try to pop down to the river tomorrow and get a photo or two, but we're bound to have some inside and out due to the match.
I went yesterday and it looked like still one to put up at Hammersmith end, if it's not raining I will go and have look.

I should probably clarify I mean the roof support piece, not the actual roof that goes over the seats.

sarnian

Thanks Putney. That makes sense. It good to see they are still working.

_Putney_

I hope we get some good shots inside the ground today!

_Putney_

A quick recap:

September, 2019

August, 2020

February, 2021

mrmicawbers

Thanks for those Putney.When you see it like that it's pretty amazing.

DevonFFC

Quote from: _Putney_ on February 03, 2021, 01:12:59 PM

I hope we get some good shots inside the ground today!

Wow it looks incredible, i know this season has been horrific on many levels but when you look beyond it we will have the most beautiful new stand and no league will take that away from us

filham

Wow it is impressive. When will they fix the price for one of the flats, would love to move in for a super river view without the risk of flooding.

Dodger53

Great shots, thank you for posting. Can't wait to actually see it.

SG

ron

You can see as far as the championship from the upper level....

.....on a clear day possibly league1 ....

ianthailand

Thanks Putney you are an absolute star. If only the players could shoot as well as you!!!

davew

Looks awesome, won't be difficult to administer social distancing next season as it will probably be half empty!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

mrmicawbers

Thanks again for the pics.Funny from the inside of the ground the stand doesn't seem overwhelm the other stands,where from the Riverside view it looks very substantial.

70sPimlico

Quote from: davew on February 04, 2021, 08:31:36 AM
Looks awesome, won't be difficult to administer social distancing next season as it will probably be half empty!
Well, we know you won't be there whatever division we're in. But you will be showing your loyalty on here though won't you. Backing the team with your unwavering passionate support