more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Sessegnon wants Spurs move and tells Fulham he will not renew contract

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 07, 2019, 02:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Quote from: filham on June 07, 2019, 04:51:23 PM
Spurs would like it all sorted by 8th July, no doubt Sess. does as well and so do we but only at the right price. Let us , for once, make sure Spurs pay the right price for what they are getting.

It is a solid gold certainty Fulham will not receive what he is worth. My favourite person Daniel Levy will run down the clock a little further before making his bid..... of...I predict 12 to 15 mill. We are in no position to negotiate.
Good luck Ryan Bon voyage 
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Slaphead in Qatar

If I was him I wouldn't aim for the man united or spurs.

As as he showed in the few games he played this season he still has a lot of development required. He can't develop sitting on the bench. He should aim for a mid to lower mid table premier league team where he will gets more game time.

As for us I would be happy to get 20m for him.

Nero

We can play Levy at the Levy Game, Ryan we have excepted a Bid from club x for £35mil if you want to go to spurs tell them to match it or go and speak to club x.

Funny I thought he wanted to win things, why would you join perennial bottle job Spurs

The Enclosurite

Steven being used as a pawn in the deal by Levy?  Hope he can forgive his brother in years to come when his career has stalled.
¡COYW!

ALG01

1500.gife
Quote from: Deeping_white on June 07, 2019, 04:30:19 PM
Quote from: ALG01 on June 07, 2019, 04:23:32 PM
we will have a new stand to look at in two seasons
mr khan and lhan jnr will be able to sit in an empty stadium with a new stand as we plunge down the leagues
i have no faith in our leadership and feel sure sess will go for the wrong price or no money at all next season.... but we still have the serial failures of seri, anguissa and MLM... league one be about thier level.

So if we don't let him go this season and he gets us promoted but leaves on a free, would you still be a serial doom monger?

That is a really good question. If he stays, and helps us go up... then leaves....
I would be thrilled we went up and devasted he was leaving.
But clearly you miss the point. They have money to invest in a stand that if they do not improve the team substantially will become white elephant as it was for so many years after eric miller built it.
I draw you attention to coventry, wonderful stadium now forced out by third rate management.

Deeping_white

Quote from: ALG01 on June 07, 2019, 09:33:13 PM
1500.gife
mr khan and lhan jnr will be able to sit in an empty stadium with a new stand as we plunge down the leagues
i have no faith in our leadership and feel sure sess will go for the wrong price or no money at all next season.... but we still have the serial failures of seri, anguissa and MLM... league one be about thier level.

So if we don't let him go this season and he gets us promoted but leaves on a free, would you still be a serial doom monger?

That is a really good question. If he stays, and helps us go up... then leaves....
But clearly you miss the point. They have money to invest in a stand that if they do not improve the team substantially will become white elephant as it was for so many years after eric miller built it.
I draw you attention to coventry, wonderful stadium now forced out by third rate management.

Our owner is worth nearly $8Bn, cashflow really isn't an issue, and besides spending money on a stadium is exempt from FFP so it doesn't matter whether he's building it or not. The Khan's have previous with the Jags for investing heavily in the stadium whilst putting money into the playing staff, it's not like he's broke and has to pick one or the other is it?Besides if we don't start upgrading the cottage now, when do we do it? Like it or not the cottage, whilst being wonderful, doesn't actually have brilliant facilities available throughout the whole ground so at some stage needs to be upgraded.

Using Coventry as an example is a bit of misnomer anyways, their owners don't and never did have nearly as much financial power as our owner does, plus they're essentially asset stripping the club, something Khan has never done despite some of the tin fol hat wearing members of this board suggesting he was going to do otherwise. It's undeniable that they've invested their money in the wrong players on occasion, but name me a club that doesn't? Every season he's backed us in the transfer market and until he stops that there's no reason to suggest the new stand will mean otherwise.

Bassey the warrior

Can't blame him at all, it's his career but I will be very very peeved if we get mugged off by Levy as per usual. I hope Solskjaer puts a bid in so thry can start a bidding war.

Fernhurst

Our announcement will be.
Fee non disclosed.

We will be embarrassed.

JoelH5

Quote from: Fernhurst on June 07, 2019, 11:46:12 PM
Our announcement will be.
Fee non disclosed.

We will be embarrassed.

Just tell him he cant leave if we aren't happy with the price. If he sulks for a year and wont play it's going to damage him a lot more than us. He isnt bigger than the club.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Twig

Quote from: KJS on June 07, 2019, 05:52:13 PM
By Sess enjoy the veiw of the New White Hart Lane bench and the sooner you go the better funny how he was one of the players calling for Parker to get the managers job full time  :doh:

Don't you mean - the view from the bench?

Twig

Quote from: Deeping_white on June 07, 2019, 09:45:23 PM
Quote from: ALG01 on June 07, 2019, 09:33:13 PM
1500.gife

Our owner is worth nearly $8Bn, cashflow really isn't an issue, and besides spending money on a stadium is exempt from FFP so it doesn't matter whether he's building it or not. The Khan's have previous with the Jags for investing heavily in the stadium whilst putting money into the playing staff, it's not like he's broke and has to pick one or the other is it?Besides if we don't start upgrading the cottage now, when do we do it? Like it or not the cottage, whilst being wonderful, doesn't actually have brilliant facilities available throughout the whole ground so at some stage needs to be upgraded.

Using Coventry as an example is a bit of misnomer anyways, their owners don't and never did have nearly as much financial power as our owner does, plus they're essentially asset stripping the club, something Khan has never done despite some of the tin fol hat wearing members of this board suggesting he was going to do otherwise. It's undeniable that they've invested their money in the wrong players on occasion, but name me a club that doesn't? Every season he's backed us in the transfer market and until he stops that there's no reason to suggest the new stand will mean otherwise.

Pretty much sums it up as far as I am concerned.

And on the subject of Sess, I say good luck to him. I'd like us to get a big fat price (but that's down to TK and Ali Mac), as far as Sess is concerned, he was key in our last promotion and doesn't really owe us anything. Always given his best and been a good club man.  We were always going to lose him once relegation was a certainty, I will follow his career with interest.

grandad

It is the players choice. Further down the line only he will know if a move has worked out. For him now he will never get in the Spurs squad ahead of who they now have. He may get a few outings in the minor cup games but I expect he will only get game time in the U 23´s. He will then probably get loaned out to a German or French club. After that I doubt he will come back & walk into the Spurs squad. Good luck son if you think you are doing the right thing now.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Fernhurst

Fulham fans will always love Ryan....
Fulham fans will always despise Levy

Jonnoj

So it seems to get the right price we would have been better off selling him last summer for the rumoured 50m etc? Wonder what most fans would have thought of that?
You can see why some owners ignore the sentiment and just get the best deals.
I feel sorry for the owners in this case, they followed the romantic course of keeping him and now they're going to lose out big time thanks to Mr Levy's famously sharp eye for a bargain deal.

70sPimlico

Quote from: Fernhurst on June 08, 2019, 09:42:20 AM

Despise Levy. Why?

Is it because he's a good businesman that gets a good deal for his business? We can be pretty ruthless to clubs lower down the food chain too. He's a good businesman.

Is it this, or is it something else about him you dont like?

filham

Quote from: Fernhurst on June 07, 2019, 05:56:26 PM
Quote from: filham on June 07, 2019, 04:51:23 PM
Spurs would like it all sorted by 8th July, no doubt Sess. does as well and so do we but only at the right price. Let us , for once, make sure Spurs pay the right price for what they are getting.

It is a solid gold certainty Fulham will not receive what he is worth. My favourite person Daniel Levy will run down the clock a little further before making his bid..... of...I predict 12 to 15 mill. We are in no position to negotiate.
Good luck Ryan Bon voyage 
That is when we have to make it known to other clubs that Sess. is available, essential that Spurs are aware that there is competition for Sess's signature.

Lyle from Hangeland

Always sell a player if you get an offer for more than he's worth.

Fernhurst

Quote from: 70sPimlico on June 08, 2019, 11:38:56 AM

Despise Levy. Why?

Is it because he's a good businesman that gets a good deal for his business? We can be pretty ruthless to clubs lower down the food chain too. He's a good businesman.

Pimlico that is hugely insulting. If you suspected me of being anti-semite the sensible thing to do would have been to private message me and you would quickly have been straightened out.

70sPimlico

Quote from: Fernhurst on June 08, 2019, 05:24:44 PM
Quote from: 70sPimlico on June 08, 2019, 11:38:56 AM

Despise Levy. Why?

Pimlico that is hugely insulting. If you suspected me of being anti-semite the sensible thing to do would have been to private message me and you would quickly have been straightened out.

You see, I've met Levy a number of times. He's got a friend who is also a good pal of mine. Personally, I hardly know him. What I do know is that he is ok bloke.  Pretty ruthless in transfers and other parts of business but so what.

So, when I see comments about him, I often take notice. I think the most popular description is odious. Thats a pretty strong word.

When you said "despise", I also thought it was strong, so, I thought I would ask why.

My reason is that if it is just because he is a pretty tough businessman, then that is your view. With respect, I think that would just make you a little naive.

I wanted that confirmed or if it was for another reason as I was interested.

The topic of anti-semitism was entirely down to you. didnt cross my mind actually.