watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Sessegnon wants Spurs move and tells Fulham he will not renew contract

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 07, 2019, 02:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Sorry Plimico, it is my belief you knew exactly how your suggestion would be taken and you have been called out on it.

Watch "your mate" take a franchise for an American Football team over the next 12 months and install them at his ground and then tell me he is not odious and was not behind the decision preventing Shahid Khan buying Wembley.
The property management business is fascinating and we all know people with insights and real knowledge.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

WolverineFFC

Club knows the figure the market might pay for Ryan and the amount it would cost to replace him. Get a number somewhere in between. If Spurs do not want to pay, fine, don't sell. Ryan gets a year of 1st team football, then can walk and collect a nice signing fee. Fulham get a top Championship player for a season in the race for promotion while also making it known that they will only sell on their terms. Good for future business.

JoelH5

Quote from: WolverineFFC on June 09, 2019, 12:21:15 AM
Club knows the figure the market might pay for Ryan and the amount it would cost to replace him. Get a number somewhere in between. If Spurs do not want to pay, fine, don't sell. Ryan gets a year of 1st team football, then can walk and collect a nice signing fee. Fulham get a top Championship player for a season in the race for promotion while also making it known that they will only sell on their terms. Good for future business.

Exactly.  We have a championship player of the season here. To buy someone like that it will cost us 15 to 20 mill... unless we're getting 30+ we should just keep him. He isn't going to sulk and not play as he knows he needs to develop his career and stay in the shop window
I was there, standing in the Putney end

70sPimlico

Quote from: Fernhurst on June 08, 2019, 10:46:25 PM
Sorry Plimico, it is my belief you knew exactly how your suggestion would be taken and you have been called out on it.

Watch "your mate" take a franchise for an American Football team over the next 12 months and install them at his ground and then tell me he is not odious and was not behind the decision preventing Shahid Khan buying Wembley.
The property management business is fascinating and we all know people with insights and real knowledge.

Well, I made the exact same point either on this thread or another recent one where someone else made a similar comment. That, as this had nothing to do with his faith.

If Levy sets up a NFL franchise, surely thats just a business venture, presumbly done within commercial laws. If Tony Khan sets up a wrestling franchise, I guess some noses are put out of joint, does that make him odious?

If spurs do the best deal for spurs to get Sess, what is different to us nicking Hartlepools Luca Murphy?

Let me be clear, as a fan, I dont like Spurs. I hate it that they have a habit of pulling our pants down, but that surely is a reflection on us.

Anyway, its late. You made your point, we disagree with each other. c'est la vie

The Rational Fan

Tottenham better buy him now for £35m, because if Ryan Sessegnon plays well for England u21 the next few games his price could easily move to £45m and his brother could move from £2m to £10m.

Ryan Sessegnons Games in June 2019
u21 vs France
u21 vs Romania
u21 vs Croatia
u21 vs Spain/Italy (possible semi-final)
u21 vs Germany (possible final or playoff)

His value could really rise in the next month