watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2 phone calls and 3 E Mails

Started by Riversider, June 05, 2019, 08:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

That's the amount of contact I've had from the club now asking me to renew my season tickets, anybody else on here had similar ?
Anybody else on here not yet renewed ?
Would you consider 20,000 to be a good average in The Championship ? I would, so if we are still in The Championship in 3 years time that will mean 10,000 empty seats, when you consider the current Putney End holds 7500 seats , visually we are going to need to be back in The Premier League in 3 seasons time or the atmosphere at Craven Cottage is going to be even more diluted.

colinwhite

Penfold

ffc73

1 email but it was not needed as I was just waiting for my credit card to flip over into the next month so I don't actually pay until the end of July. Renewed & delighted to do so. COYW

Twig

We renewed. So one email before we had it sorted.

70sPimlico

I'd be tempted not to call you and just see if we could scrape by

davew

Quote from: Riversider on June 05, 2019, 08:41:10 PM
That's the amount of contact I've had from the club now asking me to renew my season tickets, anybody else on here had similar ?
Anybody else on here not yet renewed ?
Would you consider 20,000 to be a good average in The Championship ? I would, so if we are still in The Championship in 3 years time that will mean 10,000 empty seats, when you consider the current Putney End holds 7500 seats , visually we are going to need to be back in The Premier League in 3 seasons time or the atmosphere at Craven Cottage is going to be even more diluted.
Shame they don´t show the same urgency in the transfer windows.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

hovewhite

I've had an email reminder,but not renewing my new seat after Riverside offered a new seat at over £500. The Khan's can Coco at that.

ALG01

they have called my boy and my wife and e-mailed..... but not me and I am the one that pays a\nd had a ticket longest so i do wonder why I am not contacted...

west kowloon white

Email when had already renewed and received receipt? Today's technology should be better than that.

flyingfish

Quote from: hovewhite on June 06, 2019, 11:07:33 AM
I've had an email reminder,but not renewing my new seat after Riverside offered a new seat at over £500. The Khan's can Coco at that.

How much was your riverside seat? I thought even on early bird prices last year, they were far more expensive than anywhere else in the ground?

SuffolkWhite

No contact from the club at all and I have until 21st June to Renew.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Riversider

I see the club have introduced a season ticket holder waiting list for next season, even with The Riverside Stand closed that signals an unprecedented demand , especially considering we were rarely selling out in  The Premier League,
Do you think that a capacity of 20,000 won't be enough next season  or do you   think that maybe somebody at our club is trying to spook Riversiders in to buying season tickets in The  Putney End ?

Ruislip Ray

Roberty

Quote from: Riversider on June 07, 2019, 09:29:51 PM
I see the club have introduced a season ticket holder waiting list for next season, even with The Riverside Stand closed that signals an unprecedented demand , especially considering we were rarely selling out in  The Premier League,
Do you think that a capacity of 20,000 won't be enough next season  or do you   think that maybe somebody at our club is trying to spook Riversiders in to buying season tickets in The  Putney End ?

We are losing seats in the Hammersmith and Putney too - the club confirmed that it will be around 19,000
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

mrmicawbers

Prior to renewing my season ticket in the Johnny Haynes. I did get an email reminder.Not sure I expected anything more as there is a date for renewing my seat.They must also have their hands full with trying to accommodate Riversiders in other parts of the ground.

sarnian

082.gif
Quote from: Riversider on June 07, 2019, 09:29:51 PM

Don't think there is any need to spook Riversiders to the Putney End with the bargain tickets on offer.

hovewhite

Quote from: flyingfish on June 07, 2019, 11:11:28 AM

How much was your riverside seat? I thought even on early bird prices last year, they were far more expensive than anywhere else in the ground?
well in SL block 4 rows from the front we had our seats at £249 for the season early bird prices.

flyingfish

Quote from: hovewhite on June 09, 2019, 06:56:47 AM
Quote from: flyingfish on June 07, 2019, 11:11:28 AM

well in SL block 4 rows from the front we had our seats at £249 for the season early bird prices.

Interesting. I had no idea that there were riverside tickets that were so cheap.

hovewhite

About 18 of us I think all good people,think I'm the only one that bothers with sites like this having sat with them for years and shared good & bad times.