watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jurgen Klopp DISGRACEFULLY 'cashing-in' on Champs' League win on TV

Started by Nick Bateman, June 10, 2019, 06:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has been caught out trying to use his Champions' League victory in the most seedy and sordid way in this TV advertisement.  Watch his disgraceful antics in this episode of gross commercial exploitation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUyuackvqP8
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Art Vandelay

Although impressive the teeth are not large or white enough to be Klopp so surely an imposter.

The Nivea ad was very cringeworthy so hopefully there won't be any more pool people cashing in.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jem

Someone trying to make money out of a TV appearance? Surely not!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Oakeshott

Not the first time we've seen greed take priority to dignity.

Peabody

Nick, I have no idea whether or not that you are Nasty Nick on the first Big Brother on TV, word is you were. Now, what were you doing on TV, if not for self glorification and a lot of cash. Is there much difference. Between you and Jorgensen Klopp?

Art Vandelay

If you want to look at a shinng example of footballers endorsing products look no further than Joe Hart's head and shoulder advert. It's head and shoulders over this or the Nivea advert.

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

Nick Bateman

Quote from: Peabody on June 10, 2019, 08:20:59 PM
Nick, I have no idea whether or not that you are Nasty Nick on the first Big Brother on TV, word is you were. Now, what were you doing on TV, if not for self glorification and a lot of cash. Is there much difference. Between you and Jorgensen Klopp?
He is shameless unlike my honourable escapades.

filham

Couldn't see a lot wrong with it, not sure who the actor was taking the central part. We have by now been conditioned to this sort of thing surely, just think of all of those crisp advertisements over the years.

filham

Oh Nick, I can't think how you would react if someone was to show you those old Brylcream advertisements featuring Dennis Compton and Johnny Haynes.

Jem

Quote from: Nick Bateman on June 10, 2019, 10:37:26 PM
Quote from: Peabody on June 10, 2019, 08:20:59 PM
He is shameless unlike my honourable escapades.
Nick, go into politics where cheating is considered an honourable escapade  :dft012:
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Oakeshott

"if someone was to show you those old Brylcream advertisements featuring Dennis Compton and Johnny Haynes."

Not comparable. Even though JH was a big earner within football for the times, both he and the great DC were modest earners in the world as a whole and in essentially time-limited careers. Klopp is very highly paid by almost any standard and age alone will not bring his career to a halt any earlier than, ultimately, it does with us all.

gang

We work in order to make money, if they offered him enough to do the advert, why not?

filham

Quote from: Oakeshott on June 11, 2019, 01:43:35 PM
"if someone was to show you those old Brylcream advertisements featuring Dennis Compton and Johnny Haynes."

Not comparable. Even though JH was a big earner within football for the times, both he and the great DC were modest earners in the world as a whole and in essentially time-limited careers. Klopp is very highly paid by almost any standard and age alone will not bring his career to a halt any earlier than, ultimately, it does with us all.

Yes Oakshot, I fully agree with you about Compton and Haynes, both underpaid mega stars by today's standards.

Sorry I missed the point as I thought the objection was to the timing and content of the add rathe than the fact that a wealthy man was adding to his millions.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Klopp seems like a nice guy, but good golly miss Molly he usually looks like he needs a decent wash

Nick Bateman

One saw Johnny Haynes on Sky reviewing some classic games (ones when men were men and tackles went flying in).  He appeared such a character one wonders why someone with that personality wasn't used more by media companies instead of the likes of Alan Smith who cannot even roll his arse!

Nick Bateman

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

Mickeyboro