watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Under 21 England v France

Started by Fernhurst, June 18, 2019, 07:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Fernhurst

elgreenio

Another defensive shambles and 2-1 France.
The way this works we need to smash Croatia and Romania otherwise we're out
touch my camera through the fence

junior white

If Wan Bissaka is worth 60+ million then Sessegnon is worth 100+ million

Fernhurst

4 teams in league only winner goes through... We could be out already.

England eventually worn down 2-1 loss in last minute of added time

ffcwickford

Wan-Bissaka has lost a consonant just before the hyphen. If I was Man Utd I would hide the cheque book from OGS!

ALG01

Taking sess and gray off cost us the game.
Maybe one but not both. Sess is a good defender so i would have probably kept him but gray holds the ball well and know how to run from deep. As it was we put on two centre forwards and had no way to supply them the ball.
Massive errors from a failed manager...

I do know the sebding iff was not his fault but what he did after rescued defeat from the jaws of victory.

bobbo

Quote from: ALG01 on June 18, 2019, 10:06:55 PM
Maybe one but not both. Sess is a good defender so i would have probably kept him but gray holds the ball well and know how to run from deep. As it was we put on two centre forwards and had no way to supply them the ball.

I do know the sebding iff was not his fault but what he did after rescued defeat from the jaws of victory.
yep the subbing was awful when we needed to hang on. Chouhdry needs a serious b********g over the that tackle , it mainly boils down to that being the reason we were backs to th wall once down to 10 men.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

ALG01

Quote from: bobbo on June 18, 2019, 10:26:42 PM
Quote from: ALG01 on June 18, 2019, 10:06:55 PM

yep the subbing was awful when we needed to hang on. Chouhdry needs a serious b********g over the that tackle , it mainly boils down to that being the reason we were backs to th wall once down to 10 men.

I agree but just before this we lost possesion cheaply and that was criminal... too many players careless in posession...but the foul was ridiculous for poor judgement, age is irrelevant.

filham

So what has that game done for Sess's transfer valuation, as you were I suspect.

Fernhurst

Quote from: filham on June 19, 2019, 07:14:28 PM
So what has that game done for Sess's transfer valuation, as you were I suspect.

Our boy needed to shine and be as effective as the younger Phil Foden. Notice no bid has arrived from Spurs as yet, let's hope he improves in the next game.