Huddersfield Town 1-2 Fulham, Saturday 17 August 2019, 3:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 05:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Cav got to be subbed at HT. johansen and Arter not having good games either

Texas White

absenteeism

We are bloody awful.

Mitrovic no service AGAIN. Midfield porous as always.

What do the lads actually do in training?

SP

grandad

New rule. HT can kick us up in the air without getting a booking,
Where there's a will there's a wife

DevonFFC

SP

Twig

Mixed performances but Cav really, really needs to shape up.

Ordar

We're still trying to gel. Midfield is still very unbalanced. I wouldn't play Stefan, see what Reed can do. Bobby Reid for Cav at HT surely

FFCsince64

Arter was rated highly last game and a non factor so far tonight.  Gave the ball away as much as he kept it.

grandad

Won´t be long after HT that Reid replaces Cav. Johansen has been clobbered a few times so he might be subbed at some time.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Moltobueno

Probably in a minority here but Sessegnon gives zero support in attack, therefore leaving our best player Knockaert isolated.

Huddersfields best moments are coming from Arter losing the ball in midfield.

On the positive note, Mawson and Ream are getting more confident together; Cairney, Mitrovic, Cavaleiro and Bryan one touch passes are looking good

TheDaddy

Bit sterile if you ask me a little more urgency in the middle may be pull cav off and push Reid up
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

absenteeism

Quote from: Moltobueno on August 16, 2019, 08:37:23 PM
Probably in a minority here but Sessegnon gives zero support in attack, therefore leaving our best player Knockaert isolated.

It's his debut so probably wants to keep it tight. Especially with the experienced Pritchard down his side.

Moments are fleeting though and he has to step up to make the position his.

YankeeJim

Still hit or miss. IF this team ever gels, look out.
Sess seems nervous and he was schooled on his yellow. Nice bit of acting by the Huddersfield player. Our three new signing heroes of last match are not much today.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

brightster

Think we are playing some lovely football, yes a few mistakes but much better than last years performance up there!
Arter has still won a lot in midfield, think Cav needs a bit of confidence doesn't seem match fit, Johanson better tonight than last 2 games, Mitro playing a bit deeper to pick the ball up and spray it wide, new Parker attics IMO.
Ream and Mawson look solid. Not too bad really.

brightster

Wingnut

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.