https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 1-2 Nottingham Forest, Saturday 24 August 2019, 3:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 05:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting of the North

Quote from: ScalleysDad on August 24, 2019, 03:34:50 PM
Quote from: TC's Sporran on August 24, 2019, 03:30:59 PM
ive seen cairney play more bad passes in the last 10 mins than I have for 2 seasons

It will be interesting to see if Parker decides to make the change, big name and captain,or not.

Surely TC can misplace a few passes without being subbed? He has had a good game so far.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Sting of the North on August 24, 2019, 03:36:26 PM
ive seen cairney play more bad passes in the last 10 mins than I have for 2 seasons

It will be interesting to see if Parker decides to make the change, big name and captain,or not.

Surely TC can misplace a few passes without being subbed? He has had a good game so far.

True. Just suggesting SP might choose to.

ChesterTheTabby

Nottingham have no business being in the lead. We've absolutely dominated proceedings
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

TC's Sporran

much improved now and ivolved in most things dangerous

ChesterTheTabby

We are so far superior to this team - we'll nick it 2-1
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

bigalffc

I think we need to play down the left more, it's not working down this right wing today. Our forwards should be able to get a couple of goals out of this game considering our dominant possession  049:gif
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Spirit of 2000

Guilty of over playing at times.  We need to move the ball quicker and be more incisive. Shaky start and end to half but dominated between without creating enough clear chances. Midfield need to get hold of this from start of 2nd half and wingers have licence to swap wings a few times. 73% possession with just one shot on target isnt good enough.

Moltobueno

If they keep playing handball in their penalty area, the ref surely must notice it evenutally

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: OhConnah on August 24, 2019, 03:50:25 PM
We are so far superior to this team - we'll nick it 2-1

Not far superior at all,Forest have set up to frustrate,and try catch us on break,Betts saved from Grabban or it could have been 0-2.
We have huffed and puffed,need to up it straight away second half.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

terryr

Lyle from Hangeland

Nottingham scores. Sess gives the ball up and ball falls kindly for Grabban who runs around to his right and powers a shot inside of the right hand post.

davew

Oh well, no surprise really, should have had the game won before their 2nd goal.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Milo

Lyle from Hangeland

Nero

for all our huffing and puffing no real chances they have 2 score 2

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife