https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cardiff City 1-1 Fulham, Friday 30 August 2019, 7:45pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 05:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabby

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 30, 2019, 08:35:45 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 30, 2019, 08:32:53 PM
Betts culpable but look at Mawsons (lack of) pace.

this I've been saying since his first start.    Injuries are a concern...but he can get caught out even when he's healthy.   You can't have Ream lead an attack and not expect a counter to cause us problems.

Needed either Arter or Reed to drop back when Ream pushed up. Mawson was stuck in a 2 on 1 so he had to shield for the cross as well as try to get Murphy out wide. If someone had picked up the Cardiff striker he could have gone for Murphy.

YankeeJim

Quote from: absenteeism on August 30, 2019, 08:46:01 PM
Steve Sess at fault for yet another goal.

At what stage do we pull the plug on this experiment?

Wow. Are you really Fulham fan?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

grandad

This playing out from the back is so predictable. It gives the oppo so much time to organize them selves.
Where there's a will there's a wife

KingofCheese

Oh gosh what a moan fest it is on here! I am watching the game, enjoying our almost total possession and looking comfortable..yes we conceded but we were attacking again not being totally overrun as I have seen us in the past and we've equalised..maybe you guys need to think about doing something else tonight and lighten up?
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

SP

Steeeeeeeeeed

The match is live on BBC Radio Wales, apparently but my phone won't let me listen. Dont think it's a geographical thing, think it's rights over the internet...or something.

Ah well,

I can watch the latest blockbuster movies on my phone but I can't listen to a football.match on the BBC

EDIT...

Just tried Hesgoal, for a stream, clicked on Cardiff Vs Fulham...and it's showing some.Rugby League match

Grrrrr...

Come On Fulham, sounds like you should be winning this ine

Tabby

Quote from: SP on August 30, 2019, 08:51:22 PM
Mitro looking great tonight.

He is up against two big lugs he can wrestle with. Completely in his element.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: KingofCheese on August 30, 2019, 08:49:37 PM
Oh gosh what a moan fest it is on here! I am watching the game, enjoying our almost total possession and looking comfortable..yes we conceded but we were attacking again not being totally overrun as I have seen us in the past and we've equalised..maybe you guys need to think about doing something else tonight and lighten up?
not a moanfest. 74% possession in a pretty flat game and nil nil, then 1 down seems a likely situation to elicit reasonable critical comment. Still, all square and let's hope for a more incisive 2nd half.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: KingofCheese on August 30, 2019, 08:49:37 PM

what he said

keithh

SP

Shame we can't use the other Reed, I think the space in this game would suit him.

Woolly Mammoth

We need to play at a higher tempo, Cardiff are there for the taking. I understand why Fulham are moving it around to wear them down, but it's too Laboured and we need to to move it swifter to open Cardiff up. We must raise the tempo, it's in our best interest.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lyle from Hangeland

Probably never this season. We are developing him.

Mickeyboro

Quote from: YankeeJim on August 30, 2019, 08:48:08 PM

Wow. Are you really Fulham fan?

Got to give him the experience! He will get there. And who are you going to replace him with? Christie?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mickeyboro

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on August 30, 2019, 08:53:12 PM
The match is live on BBC Radio Wales, apparently but my phone won't let me listen. Dont think it's a geographical thing, think it's rights over the internet...or something.

Ah well,

I can watch the latest blockbuster movies on my phone but I can't listen to a football.match on the BBC

EDIT...

Just tried Hesgoal, for a stream, clicked on Cardiff Vs Fulham...and it's showing some.Rugby League match

Grrrrr...

Come On Fulham, sounds like you should be winning this ine

It's on Talksport 2...if any help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TC's Sporran

ralls getting a bit physical
lol as is arter after being spoken to via the captain first half

keithh

Very pretty but I'd like some shots on goal please.

elgreenio

we start to look dangerous when one of the centre mids get beyond the forwards, needs to happen much more
touch my camera through the fence

Bassey the warrior

I can see Cardiff scoring. Need an attacking sub. Stef on for Arter as he's on a booking.