watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 3-2 Luton Town, Wednesday 23 October 2019, 7:45pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting of the North

Miles better than Luton in every way, but wasteful in both ends. Should have scored 6, and gifted them 4 or so good chances.

davew

Still 1 point behind QPR, puts things into perspective!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

grandad

Damn Bristol City got a winner in the 8th min of added time.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Sting of the North

Quote from: love4ffc on October 23, 2019, 09:43:23 PM
Defense still looks shaky.  Unmarked players making runs into the box is going to be the end of us.

I think that if anything will end us it is our habit of gifting opponents goal scoring opportunities. Ream, Odoi, and Cavaliero all did it needlessly, and Bryan's defending for their second was absolutely criminal (luckily he's good going forward).

MisfitKid

Quote from: Sting of the North on October 23, 2019, 09:43:25 PM
Miles better than Luton in every way, but wasteful in both ends. Should have scored 6, and gifted them 4 or so good chances.

Deja Vu all over again...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Steeeeeeeeeed

A nice win to celebrate George Cohen's 80th Birthday
who was sitting in the balcony of the cottage, and gave everyone a wave at half time.

Mitro looked very happy, and handed his shirt to someone in the crowd at the end.

Atmosphere was pretty quiet on the whole, but Mitro's goals got the stadium stomping.

Hope he doesn't start to attract interest from bigger clubs again (He seems almost ideal as  relatively cheap solution for Man U...)

When he scored his first he ran to the corner where the Riverside is closed, and the away fans are, to celebrate... Bit odd, i thought 'Where the hell's he going' Haha

We look very good in attack, average to poor in defense

My first live game this season, very nice.