watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0-3 Hull City, Saturday 2 November 2019, 3:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spirit of 2000

Half an hour gone. Hull looking the better more dangerous side. Getting very close to "Parker out" territory if this awful display doesn't pick up.

Steeeeeeeeeed

grandad

Really missing Bryan. Neither MLM nor Odoi can do the wingback job.
Where there's a will there's a wife

cookieg

I'm sure the Khans are already looking for a replacement.

Rj Fulham

Ffctv sort your poo out  even at 360p its nothing but pauses and refreshes every few minutes trying to get a bloody decent stream. And they wonder why people wont pay for this  :010:

Twig

I'm beginning to think that this squad is not as good as I thought it was.

Nero

Spirit of 2000

Quote from: Twig on November 02, 2019, 03:46:52 PM

Its the tactics that aren't good enough. Parkers tactics. Slow, slow, slower, backwards, sideways... 75% possession and not one shot on goal. Pathetic

Woolly Mammoth

The fact that we are already having to chase the game means that Hull can keep 2 banks of 4 with a sweeper either in front or behind the back Division, and we do not currently have enough penetration to overcome that. I do not think it is just Parker's responsibility, I also feel some players application should be questioned also.
Although I have to accept that the manager is sailing into choppy waters if we happen to lose today.
Nevertheless, changing managers the way Fulham do, does not give me confidence as who do they think can do better with the squad we have, which is nowhere near the finished article. This Division is never easy, and it's time sone players woke up, and start to compete with more aggression and desire. Not enough leaders on the pitch.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

cookieg

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on November 02, 2019, 03:52:47 PM

Its the tactics that aren't good enough. Parkers tactics. Slow, slow, slower, backwards, sideways... 75% possession and not one shot on goal. Pathetic

I think his days are numbered. If we aren't in touch of the top 2 in December I think he will go.

grandad

Quote from: cookieg on November 02, 2019, 03:54:35 PM

I think his days are numbered. If we aren't in touch of the top 2 in December I think he will go.

I hope you mean December 2020. Talk of replacing SP is pathetic. I can´t name anyone else suitable or available.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

This squad is nowhere near as good enough as some people were predicting early in the season. Top six at the most, it does not play like a team often enough on the pitch. I get the impression that some players think they are doing us a favour, are there too many loans, by that I mean it does not give the team a big enough heart beat, when some players may feel they are only here on a temporary basis. Other players on the fringes of the team/squad get frozen out even when the team are playing poorly with mediocre results.
Not enough workrate and effort on and off the ball, and walking Football will not win us a coconut.
Having said that, it is not just the managers fault, and keep wanting to change managers because we are not winning games like some people seem to think we should is delusion, out of the frying pan into the fire will not solve the problem.

Never forget your Roots.

Spirit of 2000

Quote from: grandad on November 02, 2019, 03:59:12 PM

I hope you mean December 2020. Talk of replacing SP is pathetic. I can´t name anyone else suitable or available.

Your opinion and you're entitled to it. I disagree and it all depends on Khan and Khan juniors opinion

Facts Not Fiction

Attitude like that means we're not going anywhere.

Nero

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2859968-br-football-ranks-the-10-best-managers-out-of-work-right-now  not saying all would come but some may be tempted

YankeeJim

Discussion about Parker aside, there is something missing from this team. We often seemed to be a bit disjointed. We lack pace in front and especially in back. I can see why Cav has been found lacking at Wolves and why Knockers is a bit of a journeyman. Need I say Sess would be welcomed back?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Statto

Quote from: YankeeJim on November 02, 2019, 04:04:44 PM
I can see why Cav has been found lacking at Wolves and why Knockers is a bit of a journeyman. Need I say Sess would be welcomed back?

Sess is (currently) nowhere near the level of those two

The problem is not individual players

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: YankeeJim on November 02, 2019, 04:04:44 PM
Discussion about Parker aside, there is something missing from this team. We often seemed to be a bit disjointed. We lack pace in front and especially in back. I can see why Cav has been found lacking at Wolves and why Knockers is a bit of a journeyman. Need I say Sess would be welcomed back?

You make some good points, not enough players are playing within the framework of the team, not enough players willing to turn a poor pass to them into a good pass, not enough players willing to punch their weight  and win the 50 50 balls, and most certainly not enough leadership on the pitch. It is clear by now that some players are not playing well enough to retain their positions, unless they change their ways, some players just do not want to get their shorts dirty. A manager is only as good as the players he has to choose from, or players are prepared to play for him and the club.

Never forget your Roots.

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

cookieg

If you enjoy watching performances like this week in week out I'm pleased for you. The Khans won't want a half empty brand new stadium in the Championship and change will come. Either we don't have the players to play the way Parker wants or he can't get them to play the way he wants. Either way it doesn't look good good for him.