https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0-3 Hull City, Saturday 2 November 2019, 3:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Spirit of 2000

Yes too many loans is never ideal for team spirit but our style of play is so stagnant and ponderous. Until we transition quicker we will never go up and am thinking Parker is too stubborn to change.

SouthernWhite

Quote from: Twig on November 02, 2019, 03:46:52 PM
I'm beginning to think that this squad is not as good as I thought it was.

This squad is very unbalanced - we have amazing options upfront and crap in the back. This roster needs 2 right backs and 2 centre backs to have a chance for top 6.

DevonFFC

SouthernWhite

You can't get promoted with this appalaing defence. Bloody 'ell, buy Mawson a new hip after that goal.

Spirit of 2000

Nero

Now if that was a Fulham player he would have stopped and played it backwards

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

YankeeJim

Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Plodder

Never over until it is over. We can still get something out of this.

Twig

To be fair we've only managed to carve out 72% possession. You can't expect us to score from that paltry amount.

SouthernWhite

This should be Parker's good bye, to be fair. It's just a disgraceful performance.

Sgt Fulham

How long are we going to suffer Parker? He was a poor player for us and a poor manager. No idea why he's so celebrated.

..FOF..

Kamara looks like he have the vision to get the team into great chances.... hope he can last for 30min

Plodder

Quote from: ..FOF.. on November 02, 2019, 04:28:50 PM
Kamara looks like he have the vision to get the team into great chances.... hope he can last for 30min

"Kamara" and "vision" are not two words you often find in the same sentence.

YankeeJim

I wonder if there is a player that can cross or strike a proper corner that might be available in Jan?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Rj Fulham

Isnt there a chelsea cb weve presigned for the january transfer window? Cant come quickly enough,  our backline desperately needs strengthening, and mitro needs a strike backup,  someone with some pace who can change it up  so  poor mitro doesnt have to try and carry the load every week

DevonFFC