watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Birmingham City 0-1 Fulham, Saturday 9 November 2019, 3:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Will GJ and Jamie never lose their optimistic views, they are supposed to be Fulham supporters?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

LittleErn

Poor game. Knockaert doing nothing of note. Cavaleiro double marked. midfield creating very little. No shots on target. No pattern up front. Looks like a 1-0 mugging to me.

Mince n Tatties

filham

225 minutes of football or more without a goal and it is looking as if our fans may have another journey home without a Fulham goal to talk about.

SP

After last week, I was hoping we'd become less expansive, harder to beat & nick games in the last 20 minutes.  Although things are level, I'm not feeling particularly confident?

Twig

who the hell is going to play up front in Mitro's absence? And please don't say Bobby, never scores, Reid.

Dodger53

Quote from: LittleErn on November 09, 2019, 04:03:41 PM
Poor game. Knockaert doing nothing of note. Cavaleiro double marked. midfield creating very little. No shots on target. No pattern up front. Looks like a 1-0 mugging to me.

Sums it up well.  Loads of passes going astray, poor corners and all looks a bit of a mess. Our normal slow passing play covers up these issues.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Twig on November 09, 2019, 04:09:01 PM
who the hell is going to play up front in Mitro's absence? And please don't say Bobby, never scores, Reid.
AK
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

WindyCity

Quote from: filham on November 09, 2019, 04:05:54 PM
225 minutes of football or more without a goal and it is looking as if our fans may have another journey home without a Fulham goal to talk about.

Been clean sheeted in 3 of last 4 games......very frustrating.

LittleErn

Lyle from Hangeland

SouthernWhite

davew

SP

davew

Twig

keithh

SP