defensively yes.

What happened to Stuart Gray being the defensive savior and mastermind
touch my camera through the fence

DevonFFC

IF and a huge IF, kamara could control a ball the guy would be lethal

sunburywhite

We are lucky thats only 1-1 at half time

Thank God for Rodak
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

YankeeJim

Quote from: elgreenio on November 22, 2019, 08:32:59 PM
defensively yes.

What happened to Stuart Gray being the defensive savior and mastermind

You can put the players in the right place but you can't make them perform. Our center pairing is just simply poor.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Sgt Fulham

Play like that second half we are cruising to an embarrassing loss. What the hell does Parker bring us? Why are we the bloody guinea pig for this guy? We don't have the time to waste, this season is our biggest chance to get promoted.

Thank you Rodak, superb half.

DevonFFC

Quote from: elgreenio on November 22, 2019, 08:35:37 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on November 22, 2019, 08:33:44 PM
IF and a huge IF, kamara could control a ball the guy would be lethal

huh?

He gets into good areas, makes good runs but the guy can not control the ball for toffee, like hitting a brick wall.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on November 22, 2019, 08:38:07 PM
Play like that second half we are cruising to an embarrassing loss. What the hell does Parker bring us? Why are we the bloody guinea pig for this guy? We don't have the time to waste, this season is our biggest chance to get promoted.

Thank you Rodak, superb half.

Rodak has kept us in this, 2 cracking saves

Moltobueno

agree that our centre backs were awful in the first 15 minutes but imo it was mainly because of the midfield. We tried to play from the back but defenders had noone to give the pass to. Ended up with losing a ball in dangerous area and looked like the only ones to blame.

Pretty sure it was our bad half  049:gif

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Ordar

Parker has to go. I don't care what anyone says these tactics do not work and are really really boring to watch

sunburywhite

Quote from: Moltobueno on November 22, 2019, 08:42:04 PM
agree that our centre backs were awful in the first 15 minutes but imo it was mainly because of the midfield. We tried to play from the back but defenders had noone to give the pass to. Ended up with losing a ball in dangerous area and looked like the only ones to blame.

Pretty sure it was our bad half  049:gif

I hope it wasnt our good half
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Ordar on November 22, 2019, 08:45:37 PM
Parker has to go. I don't care what anyone says these tactics do not work and are really really boring to watch

A proper manager would have us running away with the league.

Mince n Tatties

Ha Ha..Some bloke pi##ed evicted at top of Hammy End,ranting about Parker,and bring back Slava...Language Timothy there's children about.
Is he a Fof poster?😫

sunburywhite

jarv

Sgt Fulham

DevonFFC