more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Swansea City 1-2 Fulham, Friday 29 November 2019, 7:45pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting of the North

grandad

Just keep playing exactly the same. Don´t change anything.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Jurassic Parker

Quote from: YankeeJim on November 29, 2019, 08:30:20 PM
Quote from: Jurassic Parker on November 29, 2019, 08:25:14 PM
Quote from: Ordar on November 29, 2019, 08:23:50 PM
what does Onomah actually do?

Great at giving the ball away, maybe we can convince a rival to take him

Sometimes he cuts a ball off and its 2 nil.  :005:

:005: was about to post about this, gotta chuckle at how he slipped and missed the ball entirely and accidentally passed it to Mitro. Can make as many mistakes as he likes if it meand giving the ball to mitro in that position everytime!

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Jurassic Parker on November 29, 2019, 08:31:54 PM
Quote from: YankeeJim on November 29, 2019, 08:30:20 PM
Quote from: Jurassic Parker on November 29, 2019, 08:25:14 PM
Quote from: Ordar on November 29, 2019, 08:23:50 PM
what does Onomah actually do?

Great at giving the ball away, maybe we can convince a rival to take him

Sometimes he cuts a ball off and its 2 nil.  :005:

:005: was about to post about this, gotta chuckle at how he slipped and missed the ball entirely and accidentally passed it to Mitro. Can make as many mistakes as he likes if it meand giving the ball to mitro in that position everytime!

BBC text has it as an assist. What do we know ......... he might have meant to do it.

humussapiens

Rodak and Mitro MOTM.

Bad defending, luck is on our side. Time for KMac.

Bill2

Can anyone explain why Grimes foul was not a yellow card yet AK's was. Grimes took a Fulham player out as we were just outside their penalty area and ours was around the half way line.

Ordar

We should buy a really good DM in January. It would significantly improve the team along with Hector coming in.

I thought Swansea have played pretty well first half. Rodak made some excellent saves, and Mitro did what Mitro does

WindyCity

Quote from: Ordar on November 29, 2019, 08:30:39 PM
Great assist from Onomah ;)

Haha..yeah.  Not sure why he gets the nod.  Best available in SP's mind?

Very nice to have 2 goal advantage, thx to Mitro.  But FFC could actually find themselves trailing at the half if not for some great goal keeping from Rodak and the woodwork.  Very fortunate.  Keeper Rodak keeping FFC in this game.

YankeeJim

Watching that half reminded me of far to many matches against the top six. We'd play well and make the better side look poor but individual brilliance would beat us. Nice to have the shoe on the other foot.
Wonder if the Newcastle fans are kicking themselves?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Jurassic Parker

In the build up sky mentioned our similiar styles.

Looks like Swansea are very similiar to a Fulham we know well, loads of chances and no goals, beaten from the opponents first chance and them gifting them another trying to play out from the back.

Been some games since we could call us similiar to them in yhat regard however   :wine:

Tabby

Most of the team hasn't got going but still 2-0 up. Hopefully this was the bad half.

Onomah seems to have a knack for intercepting the ball at least. Created a goal and possibly saved another. Still needs to improve his passing game though.

LittleErn

If this was Onomah's big chance, I don't think he's taking it yet. Growing into the match though. I'd like to think he will get better as his confidence grows. Two big moments for him - a good defensive chase back and intervention and a brilliant pass to Mitro (I jest). He still looks better to me when he has the ball in front of him so his current position doesn't suit him, but he has given the ball away quite a lot and looks unsure. Without Rodak we would be losing this match.

Andyb

grandad

Swansea will pump ball after ball into our area to their tall players.Bryan & Odoi must get closer to the crossers.

Woolly Mammoth

We must start the second half 0 0, because if we win or draw the second half we are guaranteed to win the game.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bill taylors apprentice

We don't comfortable at the back, big gap all over the place but lucky they haven't taken their chances.
Funny thing is TC is defending and putting himself about more than ever but we lack a defensive leader in MF.

Ho Hum! lets see what the 2nd half brings, just don't sit back too much lads.

OdecaMynoT

Quote from: LittleErn on November 29, 2019, 08:43:33 PM
He still looks better to me when he has the ball in front of him so his current position doesn't suit him, but he has given the ball away quite a lot and looks unsure.

How about;when the ball's so far in front of him he's still on the bus'.

D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

OdecaMynoT

Quote from: LittleErn on November 29, 2019, 08:43:33 PM
If this was Onomah's big chance, I don't think he's taking it yet. Growing into the match though. I'd like to think he will get better as his confidence grows. Two big moments for him - a good defensive chase back and intervention and a brilliant pass to Mitro (I jest). He still looks better to me when he has the ball in front of him.....

....... like as a ball boy?
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

grandad