watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 1-2 Bristol City, Saturday 7 December 2019, 3:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleErn

We are going to need some good business in the January window.....

grandad

Quote from: LittleErn on December 07, 2019, 04:37:33 PM
Can we swap managers please?
3rd in the table & you want to change manager & after 4 wins on the trot. Do me a favour.
Where there's a will there's a wife

LittleErn

Prediction for Scotty's post match comments. "We were the better side with most of the possession. We just need to be more clinical."

ffcne

Preston lost 4 in a row including today.
Good old Fulham to  end their losing run.

Ordar

Parker's tactics are incredibly ineffective when we're behind.

LittleErn

Quote from: grandad on December 07, 2019, 04:40:59 PM
3rd in the table & you want to change manager & after 4 wins on the trot. Do me a favour.
Sorry Grandad - I was just very pissed off!

Sgt Fulham

The expectation is promotion. Do you honestly see this squad doing that?

Sting of the North

If I didn't watch the game I would have thought we were absolutely awful today from the comments on here... We have been pretty decent second half, certainly better than Bristol.

Changing manager, needing good business in January... nice overreactions as per usual. Disappointing game, especially first half but it happens.

grandad

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on December 07, 2019, 04:43:25 PM

YES

ffcne

We lack fight and urgency .
Look disjointed .Other teams look like us 2 years ago

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 07, 2019, 04:45:17 PM
If I didn't watch the game I would have thought we were absolutely awful today from the comments on here... We have been pretty decent second half, certainly better than Bristol.

Changing manager, needing good business in January... nice overreactions as per usual. Disappointing game, especially first half but it happens.

2-0 better than Bristol. Oh wait... their second goal was quality though poor on out part.

ffcne

It happens om a regular basis at Home,

St Eve

grandad

Sting of the North

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on December 07, 2019, 04:46:29 PM

2-0 better than Bristol. Oh wait... their second goal was quality though poor on out part.

Do you watch the game, or just the result? It is theoretically possible for a team to play better than their opponents and still being behind.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: grandad on December 07, 2019, 04:45:32 PM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on December 07, 2019, 04:43:25 PM

YES

Must say I dont share your optimism, but that's the beauty of a forum. We've got one back, let's see what we can do. This could potentially be repeated in the playoffs.

YankeeJim

Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 07, 2019, 04:47:50 PM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on December 07, 2019, 04:46:29 PM

Do you watch the game, or just the result? It is theoretically possible for a team to play better than their opponents and still being behind.

I'm watching the game. Possession doesnt make you the better team. They had the better chances in the first half, went 1-0 up and played on the counter. Theyve gone 2 up and will probably hold on for the points.

LittleErn

Pity the subs came so late. I was asking for these at half-time!

St Eve