watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Luton Town 3-3 Fulham, Thursday 26 December 2019, 3:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

"Fulhams defence has been woeful" so said the reporter at the ground for 5 Live. It might of course be a porous midfield but again more evidence that this squad is not the one set to rip up the league ........ this time round.

Sting of the North

We really deserve to be behind, regardless of whether the second goal should have stood. Luckily Luton look seriously crap defensively, so every chance to turn this around.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 26, 2019, 03:40:02 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 26, 2019, 03:39:03 PM
What is it with Alfie - unkind to say I know but if you look at his face, sometimes I think he's just a bit dim, to put it politely

That's not polite. It's rude and ridiculous.
As I said, it is unkind.  But it's not ridiculous.  Look into his eyes sometime. There's not much spark there.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Texas White

Sunday league defending again. WTF do they do in training

Nero

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 26, 2019, 03:43:55 PM
We really deserve to be behind, regardless of whether the second goal should have stood. Luckily Luton look seriously crap defensively, so every chance to turn this around.

It would help if we aimed crosses somewhere near Mitro

elgreenio

Quote from: Nero on December 26, 2019, 03:46:48 PM

or made them from anywhere near the byline, we're crossing from so deep at the moment
touch my camera through the fence

davew

Good idea but Mitro having 1 of his games where he just look interested, hardly tried to win a header (yet)!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Sting of the North

Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 26, 2019, 03:44:12 PM
What is it with Alfie - unkind to say I know but if you look at his face, sometimes I think he's just a bit dim, to put it politely

As I said, it is unkind.  But it's not ridiculous.  Look into his eyes sometime. There's not much spark there.

The only dim thing here are your comments, because even if you magically could judge that from looking at a video (which you of course can't), it still has nothing to do with anything here.

Worcesterwhite

Well done Parker supporters! A typical great first half of football. Give yourselfs a pat on the back it's not his fault!

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 26, 2019, 03:51:06 PM

The only dim thing here are your comments, because even if you magically could judge that from looking at a video (which you of course can't), it still has nothing to do with anything here.
Clearly, we disagree. I'll leave it at that, save to say that I haven't mentioned a video.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on December 26, 2019, 03:50:42 PM

Good idea but Mitro having 1 of his games where he just look interested, hardly tried to win a header (yet)!

Players to blame,beat Leeds and think they can walk over Luton who have worst defense in league, 47 against before today.

ex-Pat

Wasted a Fiver on this crap,,here in Fort Lauderdale,Cairney doing circles to get on he's left foot,,,Mitro need't be there,,,,,it is Disgusting....

Sting of the North

Quote from: Worcesterwhite on December 26, 2019, 03:51:56 PM
Well done Parker supporters! A typical great first half of football. Give yourselfs a pat on the back it's not his fault!

Insightful comment.

Lyle from Hangeland

Look into his eyes? No spark? You are judging someone based on your view of them. GTFO!!!

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Twig

WTF?

davew

elgreenio

can we stop this Mawson nonsense please.

Let's judge him by how poorly he's played football as opposed to how aesthetically pleasing or otherwise he appears
touch my camera through the fence

davew

Quote from: Twig on December 26, 2019, 03:55:19 PM

WTF?
+1, too much Christmas spirit!

Sting of the North

Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 26, 2019, 03:52:50 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on December 26, 2019, 03:51:06 PM

Clearly, we disagree. I'll leave it at that, save to say that I haven't mentioned a video.

Doesn't matter if you met him in person, watched him live or on the Telly. It is still full out dim witted to judge him by looking at his face. But yes, we very clearly and fundamentally disagree.