more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Luton Town 3-3 Fulham, Thursday 26 December 2019, 3:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

Quote from: joef on December 26, 2019, 04:52:09 PM
Mitro must be getting seriously sick and tired of trying to dig this team out of mess they inflict upon themselves

he will be more sick and tired of the lack of service

ScalleysDad

Quote from: RoyTund on December 26, 2019, 04:49:21 PM
Terrible ball from ream to Bryan. He seems beyond criticism though. What on earth is our pattern of play meant to be?

It does seem odd does'nt it. I indicated the Ream position needed bolstering as he is'nt going to get any quicker and it was pointed out that I was clueless.

St Eve

Lyle from Hangeland

3-3!!  Reid from a ball coming off the keeper's hands on a hot shot from Kamara, I think.

St Eve

Mince n Tatties

Nero

St Eve

Southcoastffc

Got lucky at the end thankfully, but poor performance, roll on Reading.

P.S. Re eyes and intelligence, take a look at this if you're really interested:     https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0081237
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

The Old Count

We should have won that 3 - 0. Luton's goals gifted to them.

St Eve

Texas White

Pleased for the point.

Hector needs to have some magic tricks

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Rj Fulham

Great work bobby! glad we at least got a point seeing as their 2nd goal was a clear handball, but still i hope the defense tightens up, Hector cant join the backline soon enough!

grandad

I suppose the positives are that we came from behind 3 times, SW lost, Barnsley drew with WBA, Charlton beat Bristol City- Doesn´t gloss over a poor overall performance. Nothing to do with tactics but individual errors that are all down to the players culpable of them.
Where there's a will there's a wife

davew

Quote from: The Old Count on December 26, 2019, 04:59:21 PM
We should have won that 3 - 0. Luton's goals gifted to them.
Not sure I can agree with that, without the 3 goals they were gifted they could probably have scored another 3. We were very lucky to get a point though we played some good football going forward in the 2nd half, but we need 3 replacement defenders, maybe even 4?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

grandad

Stats massively in our favour. 19 shots with 12 on target. Their GK saved them from a heavy defeat. He faced 12 shots with 6 diving saves.
Where there's a will there's a wife

davew

Quote from: grandad on December 26, 2019, 05:15:13 PM
Stats massively in our favour. 19 shots with 12 on target. Their GK saved them from a heavy defeat. He faced 12 shots with 6 diving saves.
Their goalkeeper was good agreed, enjoy your evening but put something warm on, forecast says it is turning very cold at night! Warmer in Cornwall!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)