watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 1-0 Middlesbrough, Friday 17 January 2020, 3:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabby

Looking assured so far. Should be more than one up at this point.

Doing very well exploiting the area outside their back 3.

Wingnut

Playing with real pace. Very good so far. Should be two up.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Fernhurst

We should be at least one more up and IF we had this young Boro side may cave in.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Tabby

DevonFFC

Jeroen

We NEED to score one of these chances!! Otherwise it could come back to bite us.....
So many open chances is unreal!

Steeeeeeeeeed

Mitro would have had a hat trick by now... Boro are terrible, but so is our finishing.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on January 17, 2020, 08:11:31 PM
Mitro would have had a hat trick by now... Boro are terrible, but so is our finishing.

When we dont have Mitro we seem to play with a much quicker tempo
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

terryr

Woolly Mammoth

It's a 1 0 massacre so far, when it could be and should be a 4 0 massacre. Lots of energy alround, but it's goals that decide matches.
But it's wonderful to watch Fulham tonight.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

grandad

This is scintilating stuff. If only we could finish.
Where there's a will there's a wife

georgiajohn

We have got to score one of these chances, you cannot be this much on top and keep missing them, it will come back and bite us, if they get lucky we will be in real trouble.

Tabby

Quote from: georgiajohn on January 17, 2020, 08:18:58 PM
We have got to score one of these chances, you cannot be this much on top and keep missing them, it will come back and bite us, if they get lucky we will be in real trouble.

Almost did just then. Need that second badly.

Sgt Fulham

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on January 17, 2020, 08:11:31 PM

You mean today?   They beat both Preston and West Brom recently with 2-0 clean sheets.

They are in form.

grandad

Boro are playing tighter to our players so not the same space. We really be at least 4 up.Hope it doesn´t come back to bite us.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Wingnut

Very good first half. Only complaints is the scoreline. Should be well ahead.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

WindyCity

Nice first half, but really concerned that FFC couldn't score that second or third goal.  Onomah blew a clear header and Cav missed a sitter.  Might come back to haunt.  Overall, well played first half for FFC, just unable to score another......

sarvenpa

Best first 25 minutes this season.

But we need that second goal!