Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Quote from: WindyCity on January 22, 2020, 09:16:43 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on January 22, 2020, 09:15:39 PM
Quote from: Rj Fulham on January 22, 2020, 09:14:38 PM
FFCTV gone off air for me, anyone else with issues? :doh:
Same.

Yes, same......was getting a stream which was the FFCTV feed, just stopped broadcasting
FFCtv proving to be unreliable and we are paying for it remember.

DevonFFC

What a piss poor game, set up Hoping for a point.

I feel sorry for any fans that traveled to watch that dross

howitis

Milo

Poor tonight.

Lots of injuries as deeping_white says but we haven't played well enough.

I think we should have pressed the button earlier - half time even or at the latest 60 minutes. Charlton offered very little and by the time we did change and become more attacking we were going through such a lull we didn't really gather ourselves until 75 mins and 15 mins isn't enough time to break down 2 banks of 4.

Think Hector needs to stop those long balls. I thought once or twice in the first half they were brilliant but as time went on he was forcing it far too much and giving it away. Not his job to make those balls.

Ugh! Chance wasted.

Sgt Fulham

We will always underwhelm with Parker at the helm. Not saying sack him now but if we don't get promoted with this squad, get rid.

Wingnut

Awful game of football. Two points dropped, you'd think.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Deeping_white

We just didn't do the basics, summed up by McDonald throwing the ball at Ream when we want a final chance and then Ream giving it away and putting us under pressure. They're loving rubbish and we didn't even put them under pressure

Mince n Tatties

grandad

Oh that wonderful word Fulhamish. Just when we had a real chance to come within 1 point of top 2 we bottle it.
Where there's a will there's a wife

howitis

Have to agree, Parker decisions, tactics and demeanour questionable and lacklustre.
For me a decisive change in manager can give us the boost we need to see us over the line.
Sorry but this league is bang average and we are to.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 22, 2020, 09:40:47 PM
We will always underwhelm with Parker at the helm. Not saying sack him now but if we don't get promoted with this squad, get rid.

FFS we are third

Come up with a positive replacement

I presume you must think you are they only person for the job
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

filham

Really without Mitro the goals are just not going to flow. Only four goals in the last five Championship games.

Steeeeeeeeeed

We are SO inconsistent that I can now see us beating Man City 3-0

Southcoastffc

Uninspiring.  For me the word which sums up Scott Parker.  Happy to be proven wrong.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Milo

I'll reluctantly lock the thread there - let's all vent on the discussion forum!