watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 3-2 Huddersfield Town, Saturday 1 February 2020, 3:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

Has Parker learned something from watching City last week we seem to be dicking about less and attacking or has the new DOF assistant told him to stop dicking around 

WindyCity

Was able to watch some minutes of contest, streaming has been in and out.  But from what I've seen so far, Hudd looks really weak, especially on their attack.  FFC up 3 nil, should be an easy 3 points today.  Fingers crossed. :yay:

MisfitKid

So this whole time it was Ream that was weighing them down...   :dft011:  086.gif
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

AnOldBrownie

I love Odoi as a FB,  but I don't like having a short CB.   Need Kongolo beside Hector.

davew

Oh dear oh dear, at least we are not doing a Leeds as we were 3 up.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Lyle from Hangeland

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

WindyCity

Wow, no sooner than I post how weak Hudd is looking on the attack, one shot one goal.  Our defense....sheesh!  Oh well, still up 3-1.

Nero

Quote from: WindyCity on February 01, 2020, 03:42:14 PM
Wow, no sooner than I post how weak Hudd is looking on the attack, one shot one goal.  Our defense....sheesh!  Oh well, still up 3-1.

that 2 shots 2 goals 3-2

AnOldBrownie

Odoi isn't going to win any headers against their front line.

Rj Fulham

That bounce back to bacuna twice was like watching a typical fifa game, just a ridiculous amount of luck

ron

WindyCity

Quote from: Nero on February 01, 2020, 03:43:19 PM
Quote from: WindyCity on February 01, 2020, 03:42:14 PM

that 2 shits 2 goals 3-2

Really disappointing.....now we need to fight to keep 3 points and still another half to play.  What is going on?

keithh

terryr

AnOldBrownie

Wish I could rewatch those two goals right now.  I'll have to wait until the game ends to rewatch and see why we conceded so easily. 

WindyCity