more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Blackburn Rovers 0-1 Fulham, Saturday 8 February 2020, 3:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hongkongfulham

bigalffc

Cav is quiet again, maybe bring on AK47 to liven things up.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

LittleErn

We need to be cautious straight after the interval - they'll come at us for a few minutes at least. Just don't get caught on the break.

love4ffc

Have not seen anything exciting or impressive from either team.  Ream and Hector have put in some great tackles.  Especially Hector.  Could see Hector scoring a header off a corner or set piece. 

Kmac seems a bit out of sorts so would like to see Stefjo come on now at halftime.  Wishing Christie had started over Odoi today.  Not really seeing anything out of him either. 

Also, a bit worried about Mitro.  Could see subbing him off around the 70th minute and getting AK on. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

hongkongfulham

Quote from: LittleErn on February 08, 2020, 03:57:15 PM
We need to be cautious straight after the interval - they'll come at us for a few minutes at least. Just don't get caught on the break.

Fair point. Hope this will open up the pitch a bit and we can exploit, but they seem more than happy to settle for 0-0

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: love4ffc on February 08, 2020, 03:57:40 PM
Have not seen anything exciting or impressive from either team.  Ream and Hector have put in some great tackles.  Especially Hector.  Could see Hector scoring a header off a corner or set piece. 

Kmac seems a bit out of sorts so would like to see Stefjo come on now at halftime.  Wishing Christie had started over Odoi today.  Not really seeing anything out of him either. 

Also, a bit worried about Mitro.  Could see subbing him off around the 70th minute and getting AK on.

Agree with everything posted.

I actually rate Odoi defensively, but his decision making when the ball is at his feet has me shaking my head sometimes.   He gets play time because he's a better man on man defender than Cyrus.   

filham

Sounds as if both teams are being very cautious and aware that the first goal could be the winner.
Expect subs on the hour mark to liven things up, we have Kamara, Knock and Johansen who could make a difference but at this stage I will accept a point.

grandad

As soon as we have the ball Blackburn pull everyone behind the ball. We need to up the tempo & attack before they can park the bus. Stef Jo on for K Mac, Christie on for Odoi. AK 47on for Mitro if he is carrying a knock.
Where there's a will there's a wife

AnOldBrownie

Not blaming Fulham for the poor game.    Blackburn isn't trying to score so it's not leaving many open spaces.

Hope we can nick a goal because it looks like the other team is ok with a nil-nil draw.

AnOldBrownie

AnOldBrownie

fcfulham55

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Nero

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?