more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Derby County 1-1 Fulham, Saturday 22 February 2020, 3:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

grandad

We deserved 3 points for the 2nd half display. A point against the team with the 2nd best home record can´t be sniffed at. All the negs will be scathing of the performance ,SP, the players. I am pleased that everyone put in a shift & responded well from last week.
Where there's a will there's a wife

cookieg

Quote from: Skatzoffc on February 21, 2020, 09:30:40 PM
Papering over the cracks of 3rd in the league?
Lol

On what planet do you live? We are 3rd through luck not because we are playing well, if we had been playing well we would be at least 2nd. After the weekend we could 4th/5th and sliding down out of the play offs.

LittleErn

Quote from: grandad on February 21, 2020, 09:42:46 PM
We deserved 3 points for the 2nd half display. A point against the team with the 2nd best home record can´t be sniffed at. All the negs will be scathing of the performance ,SP, the players. I am pleased that everyone put in a shift & responded well from last week.

Deserved 3 points? TheY had far more and better chances than us at the death. Focal saved us.

LittleErn

Quote from: LittleErn on February 21, 2020, 09:46:54 PM
Quote from: grandad on February 21, 2020, 09:42:46 PM

Deserved 3 points? TheY had far more and better chances than us at the death. Focal saved us.
I mean Rodak

grandad

Rodak is my MOTM but it is what he is paid to do.. Looking at replays of the pen, is should not have been given. It was not hand to ball, he did not make his body bigger, it was fired at him from a yard, he was trying to get his arm behind him. Robbed.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Skatzoffc

Quote from: andyk on February 21, 2020, 09:38:30 PM
Good away draw, two home wins now and we'll be set for the run in.

Come on, start believing.

Agreed.
We have a tough run coming up, but I'm not worried.

We a r crap against the lower teams

But better against the top.
A long way to go yet
Lots of 6 pointers.

Coyw!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Skatzoffc

Quote from: cookieg on February 21, 2020, 09:43:04 PM
Quote from: Skatzoffc on February 21, 2020, 09:30:40 PM
Papering over the cracks of 3rd in the league?
Lol

On what planet do you live? We are 3rd through luck not because we are playing well, if we had been playing well we would be at least 2nd. After the weekend we could 4th/5th and sliding down out of the play offs.

Ha ha ha.
Have a good w/e!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !