https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 1-0 Swansea City, Wednesday 26 February 2020, 7:45pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindyCity

Quote from: Sting of the North on February 26, 2020, 08:40:13 PM
Quote from: WindyCity on February 26, 2020, 08:35:27 PM
Looks like more of the same from FFC.  HT no score.  Dominant possession, Swans still in the game.

It's not more of the same. We show pace and creativity and are completely dominating and have created a couple of very good chances. I assume you are not watching the game?

I did note above nice to hear playing with more pace.  Not watching, can't get a stream.  Let's hope FFC can find the net though.  We've seen these type of games before, total dominance, points dropped.  COYW!

AnOldBrownie

Looks like more of the same from FFC.  HT no score.  Dominant possession, Swans still in the game.

It's not more of the same. We show pace and creativity and are completely dominating and have created a couple of very good chances. I assume you are not watching the game?

Even if they are only listening to Gentleman Jim, I'm not sure how anyone can come to the conclusion this is more of the same.   

My problem with Fulham this year is they should do this every game and not so infrequently.   But I also know that the team has it within them to play this way, so I cut Scott some slack.

Not missing Onomah at all, which is a good thing.   To be fair, I'd rather play Bobby in the midfield over Josh, with Tom and Stefjo/Arter in there.   I like Josh, but I think he's more of a ball hog.

grandad

AK on for AK soon please. No need to jig the formation.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Sting of the North

Quote from: WindyCity on February 26, 2020, 08:45:57 PM

I did note above nice to hear playing with more pace.  Not watching, can't get a stream.  Let's hope FFC can find the net though.  We've seen these type of games before, total dominance, points dropped.  COYW!

Well, my plane is taking off shortly, so can't watch second half. Hoping for good news on arrival. COYW!

YankeeJim

Quote from: love4ffc on February 26, 2020, 08:43:06 PM
So basically, with McBride being the general manager for the USA national team he will be traveling more abroad to watch American players in action at their clubs.  So, he could show up to watch Ream, Fossey, Luca and Damian Las.

Maybe he could suit up. He still looks trim.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

elgreenio

That looked a pen for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence

AnOldBrownie

elgreenio

GIVE HIM A CHANCE AK!!!!

ron

If I'd been reffing, I'd have given that penalty handball easier than the one that cost us v Derby.

Milo

love4ffc

Think we have dropped off the pace.  Want Knockaert and Harry off with AK and StefJo on.
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Milo

But Knockaerts deliveries tonight have been dire again..

elgreenio

Eugh.

Tonight we're trying to play forward at least, the quality is just severely lacking

elgreenio

That's more like it, quick triangles and a quality delivery from TC.

Come on lads!

Nero

Quote from: elgreenio on February 26, 2020, 09:03:47 PM
Eugh.

Tonight we're trying to play forward at least, the quality is just severely lacking

Its been that long the players have forgotten how to do it

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

cookieg

For all our possession we are seriously lacking in the final third. Unfortunately I can see Swansea nicking this.

Milo

Mince n Tatties

Want score if we play till midnight.
Hopefully that will do the trick.

grandad

Really do need to have either AK or Kebano on, or both
Where there's a will there's a wife