watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bristol City 1-1 Fulham, Saturday 7 March 2020, 12:30pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleErn

It's never easy watching Fulham......and I've been doing it for 65 years!

grandad

Quote from: fcfulham55 on March 07, 2020, 01:25:25 PM
Both teams look average at best to me. Like a pre season or nothing to play for game.
Utter tosh. Two good teams playing end to end stuff. Exciting to watch.
Where there's a will there's a wife

WindyCity

Pretty good first half, liked the offensive set up, had some real good chances and plays.  Just couldn't finish.  Reid can't find net with his head.  Did have a nice left footed shot though, good save by keeper.  Kamara looks very good, some nifty short play, ball control and passes, haven't seen a lot of that in his game.  Had good scoring chance, but went wide on the shot.  All looked good offensively.  Still need to finish in the final third though.

Arter picks up stupid yellow.  It's gonna happen, Arter is at some point put this team a man down.  I don't know what his problem is.

WindyCity

Quote from: DevonFFC on March 07, 2020, 01:19:01 PM
AK47 is not as effective starting.
Joe Bryan attacking is sorely missed

Really hope we snatch a goal

I don't know what game you're watching, but I thought AK was very good in first half.

WindyCity

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on March 07, 2020, 01:23:28 PM
That was a top 2 performance. Play another half of that and we will win. I have been very critical of us this year but we're making a good team look very average on their own patch here.

Agreed!  Although, to their credit, City has had some good chances too.  I still think BC is a good side, but I really like what FFC has done the first half.  Fingers crossed more of the same second half.  COYW

Jurassic Parker

Not normally one to complain about broadcasts and percieved corporation biases against fulham, real or not.

But not happy about the only one joining the studio is an ex Bristol player. He's been very fair about us to be fair but he's has nothing of interest to say about us and plenty interesting about Bristol, as is the nature of knowing more about his former club.

What ever happened to having an ex player of each team?

Jurassic Parker

SP

It's worrying me how quickly the ref looks to award them free kicks, almost looks excited.

keithh

Surprised how much grappling the ref is allowing them in their penalty are.

ron

ron

keithh

SP

SP

Loving the BC fans desperate appeals for penalties.

Jurassic Parker

Would have loved it if Hector shot then when the crowd called for it.  :005: wouldve forgiven him if it went out the stadium, wouldve loved to see him take it on, deserves a pop!

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

SP

Jurassic Parker

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Sgt Fulham

Bobby is a good player but he couldn't finish an ice cream.