watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0-2 Brentford, Saturday 20 June 2020, 12:30pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Pretty even . Reed is our best player so far. Really gets stuck in & protects the CB´s. There will be changes during 2nd half.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Wingnut

Reed playing well but some of ours look tired out there. Game is pretty even. Is this a must win for us if we want to finish in the top two?
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: DevonFFC on June 20, 2020, 01:20:34 PM
Harrison reed looks tidy and great at hustling and breaking up play

He gets props.   Thought he was doing pretty good...made the one mistake of running into the back of the Brentford player...but they didn't capitalize on the free kick.    The play he made in the 45th minute was very nice.   He's doing well.

Ordar

We are still so boring to watch. Too much messing about at the back, gifting them the ball constantly. So so slow attacking build up. Really lacking pace and dynamism in the team.

Reed has played well.

Feels like Ream will cost us a goal at some point

Bassey the warrior

Wish we played like Brentford, lots of creativity and fluid attacking play. We're slow, blunt and playing too many safe passes. We're also too easy to pass through.

The Cravenette

Quote from: DevonFFC on June 20, 2020, 01:20:34 PM
Harrison reed looks tidy and great at hustling and breaking up play

Yes he has been very good, forgotten what a useful player he is.

Carborundum

Odoi has done well, with precious little help from Knocky.  Loved the ball slid through to Decordova Reed and his turn.  Just a sense the CBs are playing two yards too deep.

Still, nice to see it back.

SP

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on June 20, 2020, 01:25:05 PM
Wish we played like Brentford, lots of creativity and fluid attacking play. We're slow, blunt and playing too many safe passes. We're also too easy to pass through.

We've been playing that way all season.  It's Fulham.     If we get promotion I won't care.   Brentford might be slightly more pleasing on the eye, but it hasn't resulted in them getting a lead.

I just want the boys to play well and nick a win.    So far I haven't seen anyone playing poorly, which is a good thing.  Hopefully we're deeper than Brentford and we can take advantage of that in the second half.

Bill2

Anyone else having a problem where the picture freezes? If I just move the cursor it frees up and normal service resumed.

WindyCity

Pretty even match so far.  I think FFC looks good out there.  A few give aways but then recovered.  Several good scoring chances.  Overall play better than I expected after the long layoff.
Come on Fulham!!

Mince n Tatties

grandad

Just had a quick dip in my pool to freshen up. Cold San Miguels now.
Where there's a will there's a wife

AnOldBrownie

SP

Game starting to open up.  I'd like to see Cav come on if he's fit.

SP

Feels really strange watching a home game at home.

AnOldBrownie

Mince n Tatties

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Statto on June 20, 2020, 01:13:16 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 20, 2020, 01:02:12 PM
Kebano isn't Cav...but he's doing ok.  Doing well with the crosses.

Really? Has he even touched the ball yet?

Kebano is doing a decent job, and he has provided some good crosses.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.