watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leeds United 3-0 Fulham, Saturday 27 June 2020, 3:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rj Fulham

At least Reed is still trying, have to give him that, everyone else gave up after the 2nd goal went in

Aaaaand now Kebano, one of the only attacking players we have on the bench, cant play next game.  :protest card: Jesus christ what a utter waste of time this last 90 minutes have been. Parker could well be looking over his shoulder after these last two games, things looking very dire

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Ordar on June 27, 2020, 04:53:34 PM
Parker is trying to use Odoi and Bryan like Slav used Malone and Fredricks. What he doesnt seem to realise is there is a massive speed difference between those sets of players. The amount of times in the promotion season that Fredricks bailed us out defensively because of his pace cannot be overlooked. With the slow players, Bryan especially , we constantly get exposed when they get caught upfield.

Well yeah.  All of that.

I'm also going to again say that Reid +Knockhaert + Mitro are the slowest front line in the league.   Not sure what anyone expected from that.

YankeeJim

Do we dump Parker now and hope for a turnaround in the playoffs or wait until the end of the season to have the new guy try to build a team w/o Mitro & Carney?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: YankeeJim on June 27, 2020, 05:01:20 PM
Do we dump Parker now and hope for a turnaround in the playoffs or wait until the end of the season to have the new guy try to build a team w/o Mitro & Carney?

I don't see any risk to sacking Parker now. We're not going up under him so there's all to gain and nothing to lose. New manager bounce in the playoff final anyone?

ron

I only got to see the second half....I saw no merit at all in the Fulham performance whatsoever. The commentary Z team suggested that we dominated the first half, but seeing as it was 1-0 at HT  I really doubt that too.

Another Championship season beckons...and maybe that will save a good deal of humiliation.

SP

Quite right Ron, last season would look like a walk in the park if we manage to get promotion.

grandad

After dominating the 1st half & playing well but for some poor ref decisions on a few pen appeals we should have been level at half time. What happened in the 2nd half was a disaster of epic proportions. 3 goals may have flattered Leeds but goals win matches, something we are unable to do.

With Mitro facing a retrospective review, Kebano missing for a game & AK not fit Reid is our only striker & he can´t hit a barn door.
Where there's a will there's a wife

RoyTund

Quote from: ron on June 27, 2020, 05:02:52 PM
I only got to see the second half....I saw no merit at all in the Fulham performance whatsoever. The commentary Z team suggested that we dominated the first half, but seeing as it was 1-0 at HT  I really doubt that too.

Another Championship season beckons...and maybe that will save a good deal of humiliation.

We did. The performance was decent first half but again we just struggle to create clear cut chances

SP

I think Merson is right, hang in against us & you'll get your reward.