watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Queens Park Rangers 1-2 Fulham, Tuesday 30 June 2020, 6:30pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock

Arter oh god - what a woeful pass - just if he could pass like that to our players he'd be so much better.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on June 30, 2020, 06:58:24 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 30, 2020, 06:56:38 PM
We'll thrash them now...lol
It´s all over Mince!! How are you m8? My lockdown has meant I have not been allowed my keyboard!

Grand,except for blood pressure being up for next hour.😁

Deeping_white

Arter is still awful and only luck has got us level - you genuinely have to question what Parker does with this team in between games because it doesn't look like we're coached to do anything. These players are all technically proficient enough that even if they put their feet up all week, they could turn up on game day and pass the opposition to death without making chances like we do, so Parker is just a babysitter in my eyes at this stage

SP

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 30, 2020, 07:04:26 PM
Quote from: davew on June 30, 2020, 06:58:24 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 30, 2020, 06:56:38 PM
We'll thrash them now...lol
It´s all over Mince!! How are you m8? My lockdown has meant I have not been allowed my keyboard!

Grand,except for blood pressure being up for next hour.😁
A large cold g & t will help!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

davew

Quote from: grandad on June 30, 2020, 07:16:19 PM
Our so called wingers have contributed very little.
Evening Grandad, back to Spain on Sunday, Mijas this time!

Sting of the North

Disagree, both been good, especially Ivan.

YankeeJim

I think we have a reverse Samson effect. Delia cut his hair and he weakened. Mitro grows his, Ream looks like a new "metro"man with that mop pushed up on his head and Reid looks like he's wearing a court jester hat. None of the three have contributed much of late. Hector's hair seems a bit longer and he's is a just an average player at the moment.
On the other hand, Reed and Knockers have the same doo and seem to be up for it.
My hair is longer and the trill of football hasn't come back. I'll get a haircut. You fellows look into a quality barber for the team.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Bassey the warrior

Poor performance so far. Passing game is atrocious and we're getting done on the left every time. Arter is looking like a red card waiting to happen.

davew

Quote from: Sting of the North on June 30, 2020, 07:19:37 PM

I must be watching a different match on hesgoal.com, sorry but agree with Grandad

Mince n Tatties

davew

Quote from: YankeeJim on June 30, 2020, 07:19:56 PM
I think we have a reverse Samson effect. Delia cut his hair and he weakened. Mitro grows his, Ream looks like a new "metro"man with that mop pushed up on his head and Reid looks like he's wearing a court jester hat. None of the three have contributed much of late. Hector's hair seems a bit longer and he's is a just an average player at the moment.
On the other hand, Reed and Knockers have the same doo and seem to be up for it.
My hair is longer and the trill of football hasn't come back. I'll get a haircut. You fellows look into a quality barber for the team.
Are you available for selection in our next month and more importantly can you play as a striker?

Sting of the North

Quote from: davew on June 30, 2020, 07:25:12 PM

I must be watching a different match on hesgoal.com, sorry but agree with Grandad

I agree that you are probably watching a different game.

Sgt Fulham

Our players don't want to be there. This is their job, and obligation once or twice a week and it shows. There is no spirit, attitude, or togetherness. They just turn up. At least that is what I read through their body language, communication and effort levels. I see players hiding behind the opponents to avoid receiving a pass. I see laziness. I see players on their own wavelengths. It is a typical characteristic of an underachieving team. The opposite is prominent in successful teams, with the best example being Liverpool. They fight for every ball, have good relationships between the players and the coach, and turn up for more than just the money.  I don't expect us to be Liverpool, but I do wish we would show 10% of the aforementioned traits. Perhaps we can get a championship version of Klopp to change things up. One can dream...

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 30, 2020, 07:25:46 PM
Brentford 2 up.
Are they going to catch WBA?
Whatever is happening at the top of the division doesn´t matter now, we must make sure we finish 4th or 5th and then hope we make and win the play off final. Would I bet on that......not sure!

davew

Quote from: Sting of the North on June 30, 2020, 07:26:41 PM
Quote from: davew on June 30, 2020, 07:25:12 PM
Glad we agree to disagree, will do a poll later about our wingers, think I will get more votes than you will about how they have performed, maybe they will perform in the 2nd half, so far they have been awful!!

I agree that you are probably watching a different game.

grandad

Quote from: davew on June 30, 2020, 07:19:21 PM
Evening Grandad, back to Spain on Sunday, Mijas this time!
A cool 25C for Sunday but sunny
Where there's a will there's a wife

YankeeJim

Quote from: davew on June 30, 2020, 07:26:20 PM
Quote from: YankeeJim on June 30, 2020, 07:19:56 PM
Are you available for selection in our next month and more importantly can you play as a striker?

Certainly!
I'm slow as molasses. Can't jump. Have no ball skills or endurance. I do have a great head of hair, so, I'll fit right in.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.