watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 1-0 Birmingham City, Saturday 4 April 2020, 3:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southdowns White

I am almost asleep watching this, seems half the team are asleep on the pitch. Come on Parker give them a rocket up their backsides.

Whitestone

79% possession and we achieved nothing, not even a shot on target.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: davew on July 04, 2020, 03:51:01 PM
Quote from: TC's Sporran on July 04, 2020, 03:47:23 PM
stayed in a villa in the hills above mijas 2 yrs ago.
if they could move the beach a bit closer it would be a great place.....
Don´t need the beach, just the golf courses, bars and restaurants!

to be fair we didnt need the beach, just regular trips to the massive cheap supermarkets in fuengirola along with the local enticing sounding eroski city to keep stocked up with mainly alcohol and food.

HV71

Quote from: Rambler on July 04, 2020, 03:53:37 PM
That was sh*t

No - that implies " movement " and we have as none . This is constipated football at its best

Statto

Surely a silver lining of this pandemic is that none of us has had to give up a Saturday, traipse across London and spend money to watch any of the last few games

This is becoming somewhat reminiscent of the last days of Kit Symons' tenure as manager

Brawn

BBC radio commentator saying it's been a good game so far.

Delusion. Convince yourself.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Brawn on July 04, 2020, 03:47:26 PM
I've got Soccer Saturday on a second screen. Paul Merson really ripping into us. Haven't had a single shot yet and we "haven't created a tap, Jeff".

notice merson cant pronounce cairney? 

Brawn

Jeff Stelling: "some 0-0s are riveting end-to-end games... but not this one."

roberto w6

The Barnsley home defeat should have been a wake-up call that things needed to be revitalised yet SP seems to have just carried on in the same way.
The sad thing is that since February nobody, based on the posts here and conversations with other Whites, seems to be filled with any enthusiasm at all about our play. If opposition in the lower places of the Championship have rumbled us, can you imagine what would happen against top tier teams.
What puzzles me is why no reaction from SP

Texas White

Quote from: Southdowns White on July 04, 2020, 03:57:33 PM
I am almost asleep watching this, seems half the team are asleep on the pitch. Come on Parker give them a rocket up their backsides.

I think your problem is they are riding the Parker rocket and we have a failure to launch. 🤬

AnOldBrownie

Can we all agree...after this season...u either change the manager...or we buy 5 new starters?

This is Fulham. Creating scoring chances other than a cross in the box is not something we know how to do.

I like Scott Parker...but I hate his coaching staff.

And the manager shouldn't have his sister's husband on the squad. What was the point of bringing Stefjo back?

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

The Rock

Son: Who's better daddy Fulham or Birmingham?

Me: Good question son, good question.

Brawn

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 04, 2020, 04:02:46 PMAnd the manager shouldn't have his sister's husband on the squad. What was the point of bringing Stefjo back?

It's well known the manager here doesn't get say on transfers, so let's not delude ourselves Arter was Scott's signing.

StefJo has started 19 games this season, so he's featured more than you think.

Asotosyios

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 04, 2020, 04:02:46 PM
Can we all agree...after this season...u either change the manager...or we buy 5 new starters?

I think if we buy 5 new starters, you will be in the same dilemma come the end of next season.

Ordar

I don't believe there is a team in the world that is worse to watch than we are

davew

Might have been 60 people in the stands at the start, wonder how many have gone home at half time?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties