watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nottingham Forest 0-1 Fulham, Tuesday 7 April 2020, 5:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milo

Something to be said for Arter having two good feet because that's Villa and today where he has smashed it in with his left. I think, anyway? My memory in my old age..

Wingnut

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Statto

Let's be honest that was not a screamer. Gets himself into trouble, falls over and somehow ends up getting the ball back in space. My reaction when it went in was to burst out laughing.

andyk

Great goal, but Arter has been man of the match anyway.  Absolutely bossing it in midfield.

Twig

I was about to post what a good game Arter is having. Some well timed tackles, a great turn, comfortable on the ball and then he comes up with that cracker.

grandad

Quote from: Twig on July 07, 2020, 05:52:24 PM
Quote from: Milo on July 07, 2020, 05:49:29 PM
Frankly this is dross.

We play such bad football compared to Jokanovic.

Hard to watch.

Yep, total dross

Tell me, tell me what´s the score. If you don´t like it ,turn it off.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

Sublime goal  and Fulham well deserved  to take the lead, we have been the better team on their ground.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Whitestone

Rj Fulham

Twig

Quote from: Statto on July 07, 2020, 05:54:27 PM
Let's be honest that was not a screamer. Gets himself into trouble, falls over and somehow ends up getting the ball back in space. My reaction when it went in was to burst out laughing.

Yes he almost lost it and his balance too but the shot was a screamer.

YankeeJim

Why don't we just play as if we are in stoppage time? Its the only time we do anything.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

SP

Sgt Fulham

Think we are playing okay. Controlling the game and great strike from Arter there. Do the same in the second half and I will be very happy!

Twig

Quote from: grandad on July 07, 2020, 05:54:50 PM
Quote from: Twig on July 07, 2020, 05:52:24 PM
Quote from: Milo on July 07, 2020, 05:49:29 PM
Frankly this is dross.

We play such bad football compared to Jokanovic.

Hard to watch.

Yep, total dross

Tell me, tell me what´s the score. If you don´t like it ,turn it off.

Grandad, you know I was being sarcastic yes?  Just fed up with the moaners on here.

Andyb

Great goal hopefully forces them out more so we can counter

Deeping_white

People saying it's dross, but I actually think we've been a bit better today. Obviously not creating enough up top but if you had Mitro in this 11 I think it would be a decent team, we're much more mobile and combative with the midfield trio we have today. At least today they're pinging diagonal balls to try and get the wingers involved rather than pedestrian build up play that we usually get for 90 mins

Wingnut

Quote from: YankeeJim on July 07, 2020, 05:55:52 PM
Why don't we just play as if we are in stoppage time? Its the only time we do anything.

True, scored in the 90+ minute at the weekend and 45+4 today.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

MikeTheCubed

Surprised at the negative posts in regards to our performance even if we were going in to half time at 0-0. Forest are an extremely physical & direct side and we've dealt with the pressure well thus far, while creating a few good opportunities on the break.

Quote from: Ordar on July 07, 2020, 05:53:26 PM
Kebano has done nothing.

Most of our attacks are coming either down the left or through the middle. Hardly anything down the right...

ScalleysDad

It is an amazing collection of thoughts as we enter the break. We are dross one minute, working hard across the team the next, Arter is a liability, Arter is bossing the midfield, Onamah has a new fan, Joka gets a mention but thus far no one wants to sack Parker.

Mince n Tatties

Some of you would moan if we we're 5 up..
lol.
We are the away side and been better,nulled their good front players so far...Deserve to be ahead.