watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nottingham Forest 0-1 Fulham, Tuesday 7 April 2020, 5:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carborundum

Good half of football.  Onomah, Reed and Arter working well. Long way to go yet.  We may have five more halves of football against this lot!

YankeeJim

Quote from: ScalleysDad on July 07, 2020, 06:01:18 PM
It is an amazing collection of thoughts as we enter the break. We are dross one minute, working hard across the team the next, Arter is a liability, Arter is bossing the midfield, Onamah has a new fan, Joka gets a mention but thus far no one wants to sack Parker.

We are Fulham! If we score, the goal wasn't pretty enough. If they do we are dross. The joy is in the moan, doncha know?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

grandad

We must carry on where we left off. If we try to defend the one goal we will lose.
Where there's a will there's a wife

grandad

You have to love the BBC banner headline. Forest lead Forest.

SuffolkWhite

The passing has more tempo and that is the difference this game imo
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Mince n Tatties

Ordar

Oooof I've just seen our bench. not alot of options on there at all. lets hope we dont need them

Deeping_white

Think we need to get Kebano off, not really offering much and being slightly wasteful

Twig

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 07, 2020, 06:30:11 PM
Think we need to get Kebano off, not really offering much and being slightly wasteful

Much more going through Kebano than the other side.

Twig

Need to take back control of  midfield. NF just building a bit of pressure.  Substitutions make a lot of sense.

Deeping_white

Quote from: Twig on July 07, 2020, 06:31:19 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on July 07, 2020, 06:30:11 PM

Much more going through Kebano than the other side.

Mainly because Hector can play that diagonal long ball, I think any winger that's playing on the left would get that service

fulhamben

Strange sub that, kebano has been much more in the game than cav
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Brawn

Wingnut

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

grandad

One fort he archives. When was the last time one of our CB´s scored with a header from a corner or set piece.

Twig

Quote from: fulhamben on July 07, 2020, 06:37:20 PM
Strange sub that, kebano has been much more in the game than cav

Agree Kebano has been very involved today but over the last 10 mins he seems to have been flagging a tad.

Twig

Quote from: grandad on July 07, 2020, 06:40:31 PM
One fort he archives. When was the last time one of our CB´s scored with a header from a corner or set piece.

Probably the Hangeland days.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: grandad on July 07, 2020, 06:40:31 PM

ScalleysDad

So Stefjo on with twenty minutes to go, Kebano off for Knockers that will undoubtedly have a mixed response, neither are overly defensively minded......................... Onamah seems to have improved his all round game. I wonder what the sack Parker moment will be now.