watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 2-0 Cardiff City, Friday 10 July 2020, 8:15pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Probably the best penalty I've ever seen by an FFC player.

Ordar

I feel like we play faster when Cairney isnt in the team.

Deeping_white

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 10, 2020, 09:09:19 PM
First half observations.

1.  In spite of his misses, B. Reid has had a good game.
2.  Josh Onomah looks too big.   At times he even plays heavy.  Do not like. He should be making much faster movements and decision making imo.
3.  Tim Ream... ugh.
4.  Game should be 2-1 Fulham.   Entertaining half, but not well played...if that makes sense.
5.  If Knockhaert can make crosses like that on the left WHY PLAY HIM ON THE RIGHT AND FORCE JOE BRYAN TO PLAY TOO HIGH UP THE LEFT SIDE??????

Disagree on Onomah, he's big and athletic and he's getting about the pitch - the amount of times he's turned the ball over has been v impressive.

EricB

To be fair, we are 1-0 up in this without playing well except for the last 10 mins off the half.  They have had a couple of good chances from our mistakes.  We have the quality, just the in the first 30 mins we were sloppy.

e4b

Quote from: SP on July 10, 2020, 09:13:40 PM
Probably the best penalty I've ever seen by an FFC player.
Did you ever watch Berba ??

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Twig on July 10, 2020, 09:10:27 PM
so we are on a 3 game winning streak and up 1-0 in this but all some of you can do is slag off several of our players?  Come on guys, yes we started slowly (again) but after the drinks break we have played all the football.

Come on Twig.   Those first 23 minutes were some Tim Ream's worst....but it didn't result in Cardiff scoring.

I'm excited for the playoffs, and I'm even excited about next season, but my post here are kinda minute by minute, and in those first 20 minutes Ream was shite.

I try to counterbalance my negativity with praise for Reed, and our positive play the last 20 minutes of the half.

WIN and WE'R IN!!!!  (playoffs)

Tabby

Christie and Reed have done well the first half. Hopefully there will be no more cheap giveaways in the second half.

SP

joef

Ordar

joef

Quote from: Ordar on July 10, 2020, 09:28:27 PM
Why do we start halfs so slowly

I wouldn't let them go in at half time, keep them out on the pitch doing shuttle runs. Instead I think we give them all a Horlicks and play pan pipes

jarv

I give up with the fulhamfc.com....cant even get the text. Frozen at 34 minute mark.

Keep me informed on here guys.   thx.

SP

I didn't realise Swansea are only a point behind them.

AnOldBrownie

Ok...that was good buildup play ....deserved a goal...51 minutes in.

I really do prefer Cyrus to Denis as our RB.

Sgt Fulham

Long throws are an embarrassment to professional football.

AnOldBrownie

Harrison slipped and got shinned in the head.    Shake it of !!!

AnOldBrownie

SP

Deeping_white

The ref wasn't watching so how can he give a free kick and a yellow for that to Hector and not the Cardiff player???

AnOldBrownie

Ok...since we came back from the break...Harrison Reed has become my favorite White.