watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Bromwich Albion 0-0 Fulham, Tuesday 14 July 2020, 5:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleErn

Credit to West Brom - they did a number on us. Just hope Brentford don't benefit. I think the team selection/ set-up was negative given our need to win, but we lacked a cutting edge. West Brom kept Mitro starved so we needed another strong striker to step up.

Sting of the North

Quote from: Whitestone on July 14, 2020, 06:58:02 PM
So much negativity on here already. It was a close fought game that neither team deserved to win. West Brom are no mugs and have only lost 6 times this season. They're a decent side and only Liverpool have lost fewer games out of 92 teams. Yes the result was a disappointment but we most certainly weren't awful nor did we play badly.

I disagree. The result is ok (not today, but in principle away to the second best team in the division). The performance was really poor. We gifted WBA numerous chances, and we could hardly make a pass to a team mate. We lost all key battles, and were lucky that we didn't lose by a couple. Too many plkayers played poorly.

DucatiFFC

Ideal game to try some Plan B/C when Plan A not working, nothing to lose but No, still bang on faffing about playing out from the back, no variety, pathetic.

terryr

We played for a draw which was as good as a loss
We tap tap tapped 3 ft passes then back to Rodak
We didn't seem to want to leave our half
Even at the end we messed about over corners
No sense of urgency

terryr

We Aren't good enough and don't really deserve to go up

SP

Quote from: TerryR on July 14, 2020, 07:14:51 PM
We Aren't good enough and don't really deserve to go up

I can't seen any of the promoted teams staying up this year unless they spend £200m.

grandad

If this game had been played in the middle of the season I would have said well done , a point away & a clean sheet to make it 4 on the trot. The nearest either team got to scoring is Knockaert´s shot which hit the bar with their GK beaten.
We could now face WBA in the play offs as I think Brentford will pip them.
We know all about them & they will fear us more than we will fear them. We should have Cairney & AK47 back by then so the way we will play will be different to some extent.
Harrison Reed was a class act & was the best player on the field. MOTM again.
Where there's a will there's a wife

SP

I'm not writing WBA's automatic promotion place off just yet.