watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wigan Athletic 1-1 Fulham, Saturday 22 July 2020, 7:30pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingnut

Brentford losing also and Barsnley are the better team.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Mince n Tatties

Rj Fulham

SP

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

davew

Quote from: Sting of the North on July 22, 2020, 08:11:36 PM
Quote from: davew on July 22, 2020, 08:10:15 PM
Would be embarrassing to get into the PL!

Why? Let´s wait until or if we get there! Forget tonight which doesn´t really matter, but we have so few PL quality players, remember last season?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Ordar

SP

Wingnut

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

davew

F--K and now Brentford are losing (lol), we aren´t going to beat Wigan unless Parker makes 4 or 5 changes!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Ordar on July 22, 2020, 08:12:05 PM
I'm sorry but he's picked the wrong players. Christie should be playing RB, Odoi LB, Johansen instead of Arter in mf

I agree...but at worst we should be tied.   Mitro missed a sitter.

Not going to go in on Scott because Odoi and Bryan aren't good defenders.   We simply don't have good defending FBs (christie is ok...he's not good)

Ordar

Twig

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 22, 2020, 08:15:20 PM
I'm sorry but he's picked the wrong players. Christie should be playing RB, Odoi LB, Johansen instead of Arter in mf

Not going to go in on Scott because Odoi and Bryan aren't good defenders.   We simply don't have good defending FBs (christie is ok...he's not good)

Not sure I agree. Odoi is our best defending FB imo.

Deeping_white

Quote from: Twig on July 22, 2020, 08:16:53 PM

Wigan's entire left hand side have him on toast

Ordar

Rubbish first half. No urgency, no quality. Wigan have looked far more dangerous going forward. Our right hand side has got destroyed all half. Cairney and Arter utterly rubbish in midfield

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Twig on July 22, 2020, 08:16:53 PM

We will agree to disagree...especially when marking someone on the back post.  Today isn't the first time his man has scored on him defending that spot.  If he can't hold his position...he loses defending points with me. 

Christie is less likely to concede goal imo.

Sting of the North

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 22, 2020, 08:13:47 PM
It all slows down when Cairney gets the ball

Well at least he passes to Fulham players, so in that regard he shines compared to the others.